What's new

IDEF 2013 Turkey: Updates & Discussions

What do you mean, one has Otokar one has Aselsan? They made differnt turrents for the tank? I see only one turrent, where is they other?

What he meant is that there are two turrets under development one from Otokar which is displayed and another one from Aselsan which is not displayed.

BUSINESS - Unmanned aerial vehicle to be

Hattat eyes aircraft manufacturing

Turkey’s Hattat Holding subsidiary Hema Defense, which particularly manufactures armored vehicles, is planning to manufacture a regional jet liner. “We’d like to build short-range passenger plane,” said İbrahim Hattat in an interview with Hürriyet Daily News yesterday during the fair, the Chairman of Hattat Holding. He noted that they might sign a deal for manufacturing such a plane, which will be completely local, in 2014.

However, Hema Defense is a candidate for manufacturing jet motors for a national fighter aircraft, which is a project of Turkish arms manufacturer TAI.

So Hema wants to produce an indigenous small passenger plane.

What do you mean, one has Otokar one has Aselsan? They made differnt turrents for the tank? I see only one turrent, where is they other?

The turret is still incomplete, However the second prototype was spotted with there respective side armors. We will probably see P3 and P4 complete. P1 is used for field test and evaluation, P2 for fire test and evaluation.

P1040477.jpg

What is this cockpit for?

TAI's new cockpit solution for heloes...

Imagine Tulpar instead of Korkut...

mQHmyXv.jpg

I imagined the samething, why are we using M-113 chassis instead of indigenous developed ?

And one other thing, M-113 chassis and Aselsan Turret, how is FNSS related to this, by making assembly ?

Am i the only one that is kind of disappointed? Seriously i would expect some news of Anka SIHA, Anka-B, TF/FX, Atmaca, Altay Complete Prototype, Leopard2NG Complete Prototype, AKKOR etc. The highlight is the SPAAG Turret.

Am i the only one that is kind of disappointed? Seriously i would expect some news of Anka SIHA, Anka-B, TF/FX, Atmaca, Altay Complete Prototype, Leopard2NG Complete Prototype, AKKOR etc. The highlight is the SPAAG Turret.

Thats right..To be honest, i did not expect anything from TF-X as its still in feasibility assessment process but i sure did expect some news about TF-2000..That project is crucial for our aerial air defence

Back
Top Bottom