frUBPoi.jpg
J0GfzNt.jpg

i am looking for options without synthetic turf

tkWIstd.jpg
hYaHeqt.jpg
frUBPoi.jpg
J0GfzNt.jpg

i am looking for options without synthetic turf
dear i am doing landscape designing . whats the dimension of ur driveway first tell me area of ur driveway . any water feature in driveway . the modern trend is cobbles design in driveway . if u want use grass in driveway . then paste 4 inch long strips only . if u send me dimension then i suggest u driveway option .

dear i am doing landscape designing . whats the dimension of ur driveway first tell me area of ur driveway . any water feature in driveway . the modern trend is cobbles design in driveway . if u want use grass in driveway . then paste 4 inch long strips only . if u send me dimension then i suggest u driveway option .

2 canal plot which I am in the process of buying for my parents... hopefully transferred to me by the end of next week -- porch capacity should be for 4 cars [2 near house main door, the next two cars behind these 2

Grass-through-bricks-with-holes.jpg

this is also good, orion --- i was wondering if there is a small depth of soil beneath this tile and then concrete underneath , or its all soil beneath...in that case would it sustain cars without concrete support beneath ?

09041203561-21-06-008_drivable_grass_green_parking.jpg

Is this your own porch?

the house where my parents are living right now is a 6 canal plot.. the porch is made of cement [i think] and has capacity of 6-7 cars.. i consider this a waste of space... but its an old house

drivable grass
turf blocks

Last edited by a moderator:
2 canal plot which I am in the process of buying for my parents... hopefully transferred to me by the end of next week -- porch capacity should be for 4 cars [2 near house main door, the next two cars behind these 2

this is also good, orion --- i was wondering if there is a small depth of soil beneath this tile and then concrete underneath , or its all soil beneath...in that case would it sustain cars without concrete support beneath ?

09041203561-21-06-008_drivable_grass_green_parking.jpg
frd .....this is good for showoff . but when (grass paver picture) the ladies walk on this pattern with high heels . then its creates lots of problems . i don't recommend this type of pattern in house . in landscaping alws think abt ur safety first .
mg_GREY_WITH_RED_BORDERS_SMALL_FAN_GRANITE_PATTERN_WITH_FLAMED_TOP.jpg

this is flamed granite cobbles pattern . simple things is beautiful forever . and very very modern things looks ugly in 3-4 months
Driveway-Concrete-EcoFriendly-w490-copy1.jpg

this is also a good choice . if u want grass in driveway .
greenwall-application-photo-for-press-960x620.jpg

green wall in driveway wall is most popular concept in these days

play with plants hedges in driveway wall . its looks beautiful

This is what I did to my entire outdoor flooring, carparks and other areas. Since maintainance is a problem because being poor sucks this old design came out to be cheaper and very un-memon like . 4-5k per suzuki for pebbles got like 4 of them and 5 days worth of mason and help. Pebble comes out? you replace it instead of a whole tile.

30d9d7q.jpg

ANTIBODY bhai, here's a video that'll show you how it's done. However, remember, for the stone tiles to be more permanent, you may like to add cement on the gravel before placing the tile so that it does not get dislodged. However, remember, that once put, replacing would be a problem in case of a crack, discoloration etc.

So here it is. Check it out from 1:30 onwards.....

All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

something like this is available here.. i am trying to find this in colour red -- will go with the red brick house

frd .....this is good for showoff . but when (grass paver picture) the ladies walk on this pattern with high heels . then its creates lots of problems . i don't recommend this type of pattern in house . in landscaping alws think abt ur safety first .
mg_GREY_WITH_RED_BORDERS_SMALL_FAN_GRANITE_PATTERN_WITH_FLAMED_TOP.jpg

this is flamed granite cobbles pattern . simple things is beautiful forever . and very very modern things looks ugly in 3-4 months
Driveway-Concrete-EcoFriendly-w490-copy1.jpg

this is also a good choice . if u want grass in driveway .
greenwall-application-photo-for-press-960x620.jpg

green wall in driveway wall is most popular concept in these days

play with plants hedges in driveway wall . its looks beautiful
looks like greenwalls should only be bought/fitted via costly professionals -- dont want seepage

@Manticore well personally I would suggest that you should not got for it. if you have experience with walking on the grass porch with designs, you know there is a high probability of getting a kick from the stone and one may also place unbalanced foot which can result into muscular pains, becomes more difficult for old people.

the house where my parents are living right now is a 6 canal plot.. the porch is made of cement [i think] and has capacity of 6-7 cars.. i consider this a waste of space... but its an old house
Man you are rich!

Back
Top Bottom