What's new

saving my savings!

crigar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
With an economic crisis on our doorstep fast approaching and the way the inflation storm is almost hitting us, it's important to protect one's savings from this storm. I have almost 5 million PKR in my savings account, so I am looking for options to secure my savings. I am currently considering buying some gold, but I am open to other suggestions as well. Can you please provide me with some options for securing my savings?

dollars dollars dollars

wait nvm the PKR might go back up, once the mafia have profited enough

With an economic crisis on our doorstep fast approaching and the way the inflation storm is almost hitting us, it's important to protect one's savings from this storm. I have almost 5 million PKR in my savings account, so I am looking for options to secure my savings. I am currently considering buying some gold, but I am open to other suggestions as well. Can you please provide me with some options for securing my savings?
Personally,I would also suggest Swiss Franc and maybe Japanese Yen as well. If you want.
But Swiss Franc is great.

Inflation will also hit gold prices etc I believe. When businesses/people would be in trouble property or land should be available on distress sale. I believe the said would be great option. Buy cheap and sell at a premium when things improve.

Buy gold. Basis developments today, I think the probability of a Sri Lanka like situation is high.....I think the slide has begun and is now inevitable. And go out and fill up your pterol/diesel tanks. Stack up on food for several weeks.

Inflation will also hit gold prices etc I believe. When businesses/people would be in trouble property or land should be available on distress sale. I believe the said would be great option. Buy cheap and sell at a premium when things improve.

Yeah but after a few years he might still regain value if he buys gold.

dollars dollars dollars

wait nvm the PKR might go back up, once the mafia have profited enough

I don't think this is a mafia intervention. I think this is the entire economy on fumes right now. You need a massive infusion of tens of billions, not billions to stabilize.

Invest in basic food commodities agriculture land but you need more than 5 million for the land. So better you install solar panels and be self efficient and buy electric stove water heater so when situation is worst you don't need to go outside

Gold is a good option. Bitcoin maybe, but i am not into crypto. If you can buy foreign currency, thats probably a good way of protecting yourself against inflation too in the short term.

Invest in basic food commodities agriculture land but you need more than 5 million for the land. So better you install solar panels and be self efficient and buy electric stove water heater so when situation is worst you don't need to go outside

This is a good idea too, if you can afford to setup a solar network set that up too.

Back
Top Bottom