What's new

Ideas needed for a grass porch where i can park my car

in life you win some you lose some
5 canal is crazy! Wait is 12 marlah 1 canal or something?

@Manticore well personally I would suggest that you should not got for it. if you have experience with walking on the grass porch with designs, you know there is a high probability of getting a kick from the stone and one may also place unbalanced foot which can result into muscular pains, becomes more difficult for old people.
@Manticore I agree with this bit! though I think instead of grass he meant glass...

itna paisa?

kyon sir ji USMLE ho gya complete?
double 99s :cheers: but have to build a house for my parents and buy some land for a hospital before i travel to meet hot chicks:devil:

20 Marla is "Pakka Kanal"..... 16/18 Marla "Kacha Kannal".....

Mostly 20 marla is agricultural kanal.... other than old sectors of Islamabad.
in fsbd [now commercial area] -- there 1canal is 20 however in lahore its 18

Last edited:
and you have like 6-7 canal!! And people call me rich :fie:

27 canal! :blink: what the heck do you people do? I feel poor :cray:
well, my family was one of the richest upon partition --- however my relatives blew it all away .. i am left with 0.1% of it and intend to inshallah invest it properly -- my great gran father was a muslim captain or major in british army pre partition

Almost similar story..... the only difference being.... no one wasted anything...... paternal great grand dad was a Colonel in the raj. Still have his uniform.

well, my family was one of the richest upon partition --- however my relatives blew it all away .. i am left with 0.1% of it and intend to inshallah invest it properly -- my great gran father was a muslim captain or major in british army pre partition

Didnt know army walay are damn rich! and 6-7 canal is 0.1%? :blink:

Almost similar story..... the only difference being.... no one wasted anything...... paternal great grand dad was a Colonel in the raj. Still have his uniform.
yar last year tak to mein jaidad ke muqadamay larta raha tha

no unity of next generation = downfall of a legacy

I still have cases....... 2 in supreme court at the moment....... 54 in multan........ approximately 12 in various KPK high courts...... most are civil cases..... several criminal....... many are filed against my own family members..... have sent several to jail as well......

Didnt know army walay are damn rich! and 6-7 canal is 0.1%? :blink:
yar last year tak to mein jaidad ke muqadamay larta raha tha

no unity of next generation = downfall of a legacy

I still have cases....... 2 in supreme court at the moment....... 54 in multan........ approximately 12 in various KPK high courts...... most are civil cases..... several criminal....... many are filed against my own family members..... have sent several to jail as well......

What the hell are you doing spread all over? Stick to one place...Pura Pakistan harap na hai like Zardari and Nawaz khandaan?

those are from my other parent's side
other parent? what about the other parent?

Nawaz has no legacy.... he is a lohar....... so is Zardari, nothing more than a muzera......

I've legacy and amazing genes and am a Sardar....... there is no comparison...... ameer to kanjar bhee ho jatay hain...... maggar khandan kissi kissi ka hota hai......

What the hell are you doing spread all over? Stick to one place...Pura Pakistan harap na hai like Zardari and Nawaz khandaan?

Back
Top Bottom