What's new

IDEAS 2022 from My Cam

Great job I was there too but did not get any chance to click the pics

All the Turkish products look extremely high quality compared to our own, seems like they pay attention to every detail

True

Their finishing is out class...

But then again these are weapons of war I won't mind finishing if they otherwise work fine

But then again these are weapons of war I won't mind finishing if they otherwise work fine
Yeah I was thinking this too, as long as it gets the job done effectively, doesn't matter too much if it doesn't look aesthetically pleasing, might be of significance if looking to export though.

But it lowkey bothers me and makes me question if the capabilities are actually up to par with what is fielded by everyone else, due to the rampant corruption and incompetency our institutions are known for.

There's regular mistakes made even in the marketing aspect with the English, information provided and even general quality of promotion ads...

It doesn't seem too promising

Last edited:
Excellent photos. Thanks for being kind enough to share with the rest of us.

All the Turkish products look extremely high quality compared to our own, seems like they pay attention to every detail

Agreed.

Turkish products are of high quality. One doesn’t need to be a military expert to know that if a weapon looks good, it works good.

This is one of @Suff Shikan's photos...but it's really interesting to see Fincantieri (Italian shipbuilder) offering this at IDEAS:

1668655965876.png

@SQ8

It's not even a joke anymore, they still making pasgt system in 2022. So much for the IDEAS
DSC_0272.JPG

Goray Aate kyun hai Ideas mai ? Bechna tu kuch hota nai hai aise hi shugal mar ker chale jaate hai har saal.

Last edited:
@Suff Shikan hey, Bro do you have any pictures from inside VT-4 Tank,AK-Tank, Al-Zarrar Tank, and the upgraded TOYOTA HILUX. Thanks

Nice pictures and info thanks for sharing bro.

Orhan & Hassam-10 are revealed first ever so I am bit curious about these systems
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @SQ8 @JamD interesting private sector player. Your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom