What's new

IDEAS 2016 Karachi Pakistan

full

full

The arms industry is possibly the biggest potential export earner that is under utilized. Having a good product is one thing. Selling it is a science. You need good sales and channel management the DNA of which is incompatible with culture inside Armed forces. They basically need to outsource that bit.

Thats how our SSG and ELITE Police should look like !
I agree with that we need to requip our Police Force with better Assault Rifles and helmets and pads and night vision and optics along with MRAP and also helicopters. These things are for SWAT units but for a regular Police Guy a bullet proof vest and a good handgun with 5 magazines and an Assault Rifle with 4 magazines should be enough. We also need to have IB and FIA and Special Branch retrained and equipped with forensic labs and cyber wings along with their own SWAT forces

A newbie question :-)
do you know where I could find the list of presenters at the expo?
I visited the IDEAS2016 site and didn't find it, I know other similar expos do publish lists a few months before their events.
Anyway, sounds like a very interesting event. Thanks,

A newbie question :-)
do you know where I could find the list of presenters at the expo?
I visited the IDEAS2016 site and didn't find it, I know other similar expos do publish lists a few months before their events.
Anyway, sounds like a very interesting event. Thanks,
Complete list of exhibitors will be available during Event Days in form of booklet and leaflet.
I will try to find out before event and will share.

Back
Top Bottom