What's new

IDEAS 2016 Karachi Pakistan

Exhibitors for IDEAS-2016
full

full

full

full
@Zarvan no fn herstal and only berreta out of service refile comp. Could it be oh no :cheesy:
:cheers::astagh:

@Zarvan no fn herstal and only berreta out of service refile comp. Could it be oh no :cheesy:
:cheers::astagh:
Belgium doesn't particpate in most shows. But they sent the rifle were part of trials and their Rifle performed best. Nothing to do with coming or not coming. Talks are on soon we would hear about the winner. I am hoping for SCAR. But best will be to go for both. We have massive Armed Forces and Police Force in need of better Assault Rifles and Optics and Bullet Proof and other systems

Belgium doesn't particpate in most shows. But they sent the rifle were part of trials and their Rifle performed best. Nothing to do with coming or not coming. Talks are on soon we would hear about the winner. I am hoping for SCAR. But best will be to go for both. We have massive Armed Forces and Police Force in need of better Assault Rifles and Optics and Bullet Proof and other systems
Was joking bro

During IDEAS2014 the COAS was one of the keynote speakers and I heard it was a very impressing lecture.
does anyone know who will be the keynote speakers this time?

During IDEAS2014 the COAS was one of the keynote speakers and I heard it was a very impressing lecture.
does anyone know who will be the keynote speakers this time?
In IDEAS 2014 COAS visited on Last Day of the event as He was not in Pakistan on 1st opening day.

In IDEAS 2014 COAS visited on Last Day of the event as He was not in Pakistan on 1st opening day.

Thanks skybolt!
I remember he did speak during the last day, their was even a big article about it.
Does anyone know who will be the keynote speakers this time? again, not to much information on the IDEAS site.
In addition, i saw on the exhibitors list that China is participating! This is great news, just proves and shows India that the relations condition is on its best!

Thanks skybolt!
I remember he did speak during the last day, their was even a big article about it.
Does anyone know who will be the keynote speakers this time? again, not to much information on the IDEAS site.
In addition, i saw on the exhibitors list that China is participating! This is great news, just proves and shows India that the relations condition is on its best!
Guys who handle IDEAS need to grow up with their tactics and not only work on website but also on promotion in media. They are really bad at it.

Guys who handle IDEAS need to grow up with their tactics and not only work on website but also on promotion in media. They are really bad at it.
I dont see FN on the list but see Beretta! :fie:

Final touches being given to host IDEAS-2016
ABOUT 1 HOUR AGO BY APP
IDEAs.jpg

Final touches were being given to host the 9th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS 2016) in Karachi, said the organiser.

Giving briefing to the media Friday evening regarding holding of the 9th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS 2016 Pakistan – the Arms for Peace), Defence Export Promotion Organisation (DEPO) Director General Major General Agha Masood Akram said that the all important events will be held from November 22-25 at Karachi Expo Centre.

As many as 66 exhibitors from 37 countries have so far confirmed their participation, he said while replying to a question from the news agency

Participation from a number of other exhibitors is still pouring in, he added.

IDEAS is one of the finest meeting points of the world defence industry for demonstrating, selling, joint venturing, outsourcing and technological collaboration in the Asian defence market.

IDEAS showcases a wide range of modern and conventional defence equipment, weapon systems and vehicles. It also provides a perfect interactive platform to defence forces and governments to assess the best products and technology to meet their defence and security needs.

IDEAS takes place at the most strategic location in the continent of Asia that is Pakistan, the country located at the crossroads of three different geographical locations and the gateway to Central Asia, South West Asia and the Persian Gulf.

Pakistan’s ever growing defence industry is in a quest for seeking international alliances to meet the requirements of the armed forces and growing needs of the regional defence forces.

Exactly..We dont even know who will speak this time, its weird..

Back
Top Bottom