What's new

IDEAS 2016 Karachi Pakistan

14449749_332586257074820_4394757281762499077_n.jpg

14362660_332586177074828_5652863499977577415_o.jpg

14434895_332586197074826_2648002433946371980_o.jpg

Saudi Army SOF during a counter terrorism drill.

IDEAS, a biennially held defence exhibition, will once again bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations.

The IDEAS-2016 team will welcome you at Karachi Expo Centre for the 9th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) event from 22 to 25 November 2016.

IDEAS 2016, being the most strategically important event of the region, will once again bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations. The 4 days of the Show are exclusively for trade visitors and high official defence delegates.

THE REGIONAL DEFENCE MARKET

The most productive geopolitical region of Asia is one of the largest markets for Defence Products. In a bid to effectively meet the new challenge posed by the transformed regional and global security dynamics, Asia as well as governments of the neighboring continent of Africa allocates significant budgets for modernization and up-gradation programs for their armed forces.

Insha'Allah this thread will cover every bit of IDEAS 2016 Just like I did in IDEAS 2012 & 2014.
Complete Images of the event will be shared here.

full

full

IDEAS, a biennially held defence exhibition, will once again bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations.

The IDEAS-2016 team will welcome you at Karachi Expo Centre for the 9th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) event from 22 to 25 November 2016.

IDEAS 2016, being the most strategically important event of the region, will once again bring together all the industry's players across the globe to showcase the latest technological innovations. The 4 days of the Show are exclusively for trade visitors and high official defence delegates.

THE REGIONAL DEFENCE MARKET

The most productive geopolitical region of Asia is one of the largest markets for Defence Products. In a bid to effectively meet the new challenge posed by the transformed regional and global security dynamics, Asia as well as governments of the neighboring continent of Africa allocates significant budgets for modernization and up-gradation programs for their armed forces.

Insha'Allah this thread will cover every bit of IDEAS 2016 Just like I did in IDEAS 2012 & 2014.
Complete Images of the event will be shared here.

full

full

Our member @skybolt is back with a bang. Welcome back bro and I really hope like previous years you provide us with great pictures and information from this expo

Our member @skybolt is back with a bang. Welcome back bro and I really hope like previous years you provide us with great pictures and information from this expo
You know what that means possibly find out the winner of Rifle competition. Come on ARX200

Thanks for acknowledging & remembering me... Insha'Allah I will Cover IDEAS 2016 with same zeal...
stay in touch with this Thread... :crazy_pilot:

Do you think we can hear about Rifle Trial winner during IDEAS 2016 ?
Yeah... This is possible if the rifle selected till that time. POF presence will be there we can discuss with them.

I heard somewhere that winner of Rifle competition will be TOT & POF will be going to produce locally.

So I think we can have some good information :)

Been hearing about AK2 for a while now. I don't suppose it will be introduced, no?

Yeah... This is possible if the rifle selected till that time. POF presence will be there we can discuss with them.

I heard somewhere that winner of Rifle competition will be TOT & POF will be going to produce locally.

So I think we can have some good information :)
Yes POF is going for TOT and also remember to ask about Pakistan's future soldier program ?? Do we have one ??

Recent visits by Italian officials indicate Beretta ARX-200 will be selected.
I don't think so. Many delegations come and go this is not related to rifle trials

Back
Top Bottom