What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

Some guy tweeting means deal signed?

Looks like nobody wants FC-1. Not even the developers. Pity.

No need to prove that you are another dumb Indian from the land of India. We know very well how dumb you guys can be. There is not tweet on the thread I shared.

Speaking at the International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (IDEAS) 2014 in Karachi, the official said the NAF finalised its recommendation for the purchase of 25-40 JF-17s after NAF chief air marshal Adesola Nunayon Amosu visited Pakistan in October. AM Amosu's engagements in Pakistan included a visit to the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) at Kamra, north of Islamabad, where the JF-17 is manufactured.

No need to prove that you are another dumb Indian from the land of India. We know very well how dumb you guys can be. There is not tweet on the thread I shared.

So has the deal been signed?

Has govt of Nigeria paid even $1 to China/pakistan for FC-1?

So has the deal been signed?

Has govt of Nigeria paid even $1 to China/pakistan for FC-1?

Deal would be signed soon. It takes time. Who would know that better than you guys. :lol:

Good to see this news creating pain in the as$ on the other side of the border. :)

Deal would be signed soon. It takes time. Who would know that better than you guys. :lol:

Good to see this news creating pain in the as$ on the other side of the border. :)

Let me know when that happens.

Creating pain? When a fighter jet competes with COIN aircraft the result is a foregone conclusion.

The will to go ahead and purchase the winner takes a lot more effort than judging and declaring the winner.

Let me know when that happens.

OK :lol:

Creating pain? When a fighter jet competes with COIN aircraft the result is a foregone conclusion.

The conclusion is you are getting money. And creating pain in the as$ for a billion plus people. Good enough in fact brilliant for us.

OK :lol:

The conclusion is you are getting money. And creating pain in the as$ for a billion plus people. Good enough in fact brilliant for us.

You get money when deal is signed not in dreams.

What would you get out of this anyway?

FC-1 is Chinese just assembled in pakistan.

If we felt sad every time China exported some weapon we would all done suicide by now.

If we felt sad every time China exported some weapon we would all done suicide by now.

will u shut the F up now ?? why derail this thread.. Live with your super dooper alien tech 6++ gen LCA Junk and take hike

And the deal would be signed soon.

Money..

It is a JV. It is joint China Pakistan aircraft kid. :lol:

It is the Pakistani factor that makes things different this time. One or two more sales other than Nigeria and you would jump into filthy ganges river out of frustration. Not that we care but still it would be a good development.

All right mate just wondering if Nigeria has gone the Zimbabwe way or the Pakistan way if nobody wants to answer ill assume the Zimbabwe way.

Have fun

when they sign the deal you'll know it and if they don't u'll also know that here so no need to jump right now... when they see whir requirements they'll buy JF's such deals takes time.. just like India deal taking time for Dassault Rafale

And the deal would be signed soon.

Money..

It is a JV. It is joint China Pakistan aircraft kid. :lol:

It is the Pakistani factor that makes things different this time. One or two more sales other than Nigeria and you would jump into filthy ganges river out of frustration. Not that we care but still it would be a good development.

Right. JV. Sure. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The factor that it operates the same aircraft? Not a worthy factor.

Who else will buy FC-1 except Pakistan? Surely not China. Myanmar, Zimbabwe all have said no. Nigeria also seems to be saying no. There is a whole list of countries. Do you want me to do the unpleasant task of listing them all?

So many people jump into Ganga every year. Ive yet to do it. Maybe this will motivate me?

when they sign the deal you'll know it and if they don't u'll also know that here so no need to jump right now... when they see whir requirements they'll buy JF's such deals takes time.. just like India deal taking time for Dassault Rafale

India has already selected Rafale.

Only issue is inter-departmental negotiation between MoD and HAL.

Its in a different stage although situation is quite a clusterfu(k

Right. JV. Sure. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah JV. Like any dumb bharati troll you didn't bother to check development history. A JV which was successful unlike some Tejas sh!t which s nothing but a money maker for corrupt officials of Indian defence ministry.

The factor that it operates the same aircraft? Not a worthy factor.

Explained like at least a hundred times. Dispite famous low Indian IQ a hundred times is good enough for a Bharati to understand the reason.

Who else will buy FC-1 except Pakistan?

Many countries. It is a brilliant aircraft and it has a great prospects ahead.

Surely not China. Myanmar, Zimbabwe all have said no

All said no? Where? In your dreams? Would ask you to present news articles where they rejected it, but won't ask you since you can't present any such news unlike me who has a news article about the sale of JFT to Nigeria.

Nigeria also seems to be saying no

Where? Where it is saying no? Any news article saying so? Definitely no. Just a bharati troll drawing conclusions on his own even though drawing conclusions is not your job. It is meant for people of high intellect and IQ which you guys don't have.

There is a whole list of countries. Do you want me to do the unpleasant task of listing them all?

Oh sure. I would love you to present the list along with the news article clearly mentioning they have rejected JFT. Oh please do this "unpleasant task" of presenting the news articles where the countries have rejected JFT. This isn't a request. It is a challenge. :lol:

Maybe this will motivate me?

The sales of JFT would definitely motivate you. again not that we care. One less son of a b!tch to care about. :)

Yeah JV. Like any dumb bharati troll you didn't bother to check development history. A JV which was successful unlike some Tejas sh!t which s nothing but a money maker for corrupt officials of Indian defence ministry.

Explained like at least a hundred times. Dispite famous low Indian IQ a hundred times is good enough for a Bharati to understand the reason.

Many countries. It is a brilliant aircraft and it has a great prospects ahead.

All said no? Where? In your dreams? Would ask you to present news articles where they rejected it, but won't ask you since you can't present any such news unlike me who has a news article about the sale of JFT to Nigeria.

Where? Where it is saying no? Any news article saying so? Definitely no. Just a bharati troll drawing conclusions on his own even though drawing conclusions is not your job. It is meant for people of high intellect and IQ which you guys don't have.

Oh sure. I would love you to present the list along with the news article clearly mentioning they have rejected JFT. Oh please do this "unpleasant task" of presenting the news articles where the countries have rejected JFT. This isn't a request. It is a challenge. :lol:

The sales of JFT would definitely motivate you. again not that we care. One less son of a b!tch to care about. :)

Why you bringing in Tejas in export prospects of FC-1?
Tejas is not needed in IAF.
FC-1 is needed in PAF/will be mainstay fighter.

Big difference in need and thus urgency.

Pakistan operates Mushkak so do many countries. Do we give a rats ***? No. Don't give yourself undue self importance.

Here you go a list of countries who have rejected FC-1 and rightly so because FC-1 was rejected by developers.

1. Saudi Arabia- Rejected offer of local production
2. Myanmar- Rejected both offer of local production and ToT
3. Argentina- Rejected offer of co-production
4. Zimbabwe- Cancelled deal of 12 FC-1
5. Egypt- Buying UAE M2K-9's instead of FC-1
6. Bangladesh- Outright rejection. They do what they are told.
7. Malaysia- Prefered Su-30 over FC-1 and other contenders. FC-1 no longer in contention for Mig-29 replacement.
8. Uruguay- All interest collapsed after Argentina rejection.

Rest Algeria, Iran, Morocco never bothered too much.

Only buyer-
PAF- will buy anything for cheap.

No need to be a b!tch about it now. You can't return fighter jets like clothes and shoes.

Why you bringing in Tejas in export prospects of FC-1?
Tejas is not needed in IAF.
FC-1 is needed in PAF/will be mainstay fighter.

Big difference in need and thus urgency.

Pakistan operates Mushkak so do many countries. Do we give a rats ***? No. Don't give yourself undue self importance.

Here you go a list of countries who have rejected FC-1 and rightly so because FC-1 was rejected by developers.

1. Saudi Arabia- Rejected offer of local production
2. Myanmar- Rejected both offer of local production and ToT
3. Argentina- Rejected offer of co-production
4. Zimbabwe- Cancelled deal of 12 FC-1
5. Egypt- Buying UAE M2K-9's instead of FC-1
6. Bangladesh- Outright rejection. They do what they are told.
7. Malaysia- Prefered Su-30 over FC-1 and other contenders. FC-1 no longer in contention for Mig-29 replacement.
8. Uruguay- All interest collapsed after Argentina rejection.

Rest Algeria, Iran, Morocco never bothered too much.

Only buyer-
PAF- will buy anything for cheap.

No need to be a b!tch about it now. You can't return fighter jets like clothes and shoes.

OK.

Haha. So no links. Brilliant. Not even a single link like we have for sales of JFT. Nothing credible. Nothing credible to support your trolling. Just personal commentary. Well guess what? In our culture we only believe in credible resources like I have for Nigeria sale and not the commentary of some as$hole. I wanted you to bring the list with news articles. You failed. Your list is as bogus as your Tejas project kid. No not as bogus as tejas project. Tejas is slightly even more bogus than your posts. Sorry buddy. Can't help you. But your list is all your personal commentary. Better luck next time. In case you wouldn't have already committed suicide due to sales of JFT. :lol:

You failed the challenge of a Pakistani. Bharat mata would be so ashamed of you. :D

OK.

Haha. So no links. Brilliant. Not even a single link like we have for sales of JFT. Nothing credible. Nothing credible to support your trolling. Just personal commentary. Well guess what? In our culture we only believe in credible resources like I have for Nigeria sale and not the commentary of some as$hole. I wanted you to bring the list with news articles. You failed. Your list is as bogus as your Tejas project kid. Sorry buddy. Can't help you. But your list is all your personal commentary. Better luck next time. In case you wouldn't have already committed suicide due to sales of JFT. :lol:

You failed the challenge of a Pakistani. Bharat mata would be so ashamed of you. :D

I challenge you to show me link of Nigeria having signed a contract with China/Pakistan for purchase of even 1 FC-1 something i have been asking since the first post.

I challenge you to show me link of Nigeria having signed a contract with China/Pakistan for purchase of even 1 FC-1 something i have been asking since the first post.

I have already showed you the link from an official confirming the sale of JFT to Nigeria. Contract would be signed soon. Now I challenged you to come up with some link which like I expected you couldn't.

No problem bro. You guys are pathetic. We know that. So your failure was expected. Better luck next time. Liked your list though. Finally Tejas has something to compete in being bogus. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom