What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

Good expo, but anything new?

why the **** do we have to compare with india which lags behind us in this field, if we have to compare with anybody to get inspiration, we should compare with and look forward to advanced nations, specially China, who has made excellent progress in this field.

lol Why China you should compare with US and Russia only! Excellent progress indeed!!! Atleast develop a ATGM or SAM by your own first.

Made in Pakistan.

B3lqQxmCEAAy0R5.jpg
is this the AZAB?

Hi,

From what I remember eon ago---no one entered the area with machine in a shalwar kameez----all machine areas were restricted for loose fitting clothes----. Indeed the standards of the military have fallen on their faces.

How about DHOTI---do they come in their dhotis as well----maybe that will be an accepted part of the uniform.

Hey---I have a suggestion----why don't we have our air force pilots and navy personale start using DHOTIS and shalwar kameez at work.
Pilots will look gr8 :lol::lol:

Source of information?
We make our own weapons unlike you indians.

TANKS(Al-Khalid ,Al-Zarar),
Aircraft(Jf-17, K-8 Karakorum, MFI-17)
Armoured Personnel, Carriers Infantry Fighting Vehicles, Armoured Cars,
MLRS-Multiple Launch Rocket System,
Unmanned aerial vehicles UAVS(Shahpar,Uqab,SATUMA Jasoos II,GIDS Shahpar,Ababeel Aerial)
Anti-tank missiles
Air defence systems
MLRS-Multiple Launch Rocket System
Submarine PNS Hamza,X-Craft built in pakistan.
Patrol Boats(Larkana class,Jalalat II class,Jurrat class
Mine Warfare Ordered from France. First two ships built in France, third ship built in Pakistan
Auxiliary Vessels PNS Madadgar, PNS Rasadgar

and many more things.

LATEST UPDATE - Many professionals and businessmen stuck outside the exhibition entrance for the last one hour as the registration system is down and quite a few who are posting from outside are complaining of total mismanagement at the entry. I have been to many defense exhibitions around the world and this is precisely one of the reasons I now avoid IDEAS. It is still utterly chaos for the professionals who matter and come from far away places to attend. Simply pathetic management despite now many years of this show in Karachi

Back
Top Bottom