What's new

IDEAS 2014 - 8th International Defence Exhibition and Seminar (1 - 4 Dec 2014)

Hi,
What the fcuk these guys are doing in their civilian shalwar kameez and their shoes off inside a military vehicle.
What the fcuk has happened to my military?
you are right there are many pictures shows technicians working in civil dress the discipline is necessary every time before exhibition or during exhibition.

Russia is selling this :

RIAN_00917891_tiger_941.jpg

Our aircraft carrier is under construction and its 75% complete. Our nuke tech is one of the best in the world. Our own reactors running successfully for decades.

We don't call ToT or Russian made as Indian like Su-30 MKI, which though has many Indian systems.
it's only best according to you but its scrap for rest of the world

Keep this burger sh-it where you live. Traditional dress or not----no loose fitting dress needs to be close to a military vehicle and boots be worn at all times.

This has nothing to do with jawans giving their lives----but it has everything to do with being callous---careless---don't give a sh-it kind of mindset.

this is Pakistan and shalwar kamez is our national dress if this dress don't deserve respect then no other dress
and this pic was taken before exhibition starts
and they are workers what do you expect from them

Out of all these tell me which one is developed by pakistan? All of them are ToT like Alkhalid is MBT-2000, FC-1 is JF-17, Red Arrow is Bhaktar Shikan etc. If you count like that than MKI, Jaguar, T-90S all are Indian as well.
None except Nuclear submarine.

While all of your missiles have an identical copy either in China or NK. Any missile or weapon.

Our aircraft carrier is under construction and its 75% complete. Our nuke tech is one of the best in the world. Our own reactors running successfully for decades.

We don't call ToT or Russian made as Indian like Su-30 MKI, which though has many Indian systems.

@Oscar. @Manticore. @WebMaster. @Horus. @Jungibaaz. @Chak Bamu. Can you ban these ../;/;( from this thread .. They are spreading filth everywhere ..

Last edited:
Hi,

From what I remember eon ago---no one entered the area with machine in a shalwar kameez----all machine areas were restricted for loose fitting clothes----. Indeed the standards of the military have fallen on their faces.

How about DHOTI---do they come in their dhotis as well----maybe that will be an accepted part of the uniform.

Hey---I have a suggestion----why don't we have our air force pilots and navy personale start using DHOTIS and shalwar kameez at work.

Your point is right but U r Over reacting

Back
Top Bottom