What's new

ICC Nominations Dissapointed Pakistan Players and Public

You obviously haven't read the article so read up.

Sehwag has worst average than Afridi in ODI with a far less strike rate.

Afridi recent form with the ball is exceptional, and therefore should have been there instead of Sehwag.

Ball eating incident i would say takes him out, otherwise he deserves to be there.

My bad. I just checked Cricinfo's stats. You are right. Afridi does indeed have better figures than Sehwag in the past 12 months. And as you said it must have been the ball-biting incident and other controversies that kept him out. I cant think of any cricketing reasons.

Lets hope Tendulkar wins this time!!..

That 200 was that much brilliant!!!

my guess

test player: sehwag
odi player: watson
player of the year: sachin
emerging player: md. amir

Sachin should get player of the year award.

Super Falcon , why are u After ojha.. Who is he which team he belongs to.. Move on yar dnt think about 3rd grade players..

Super Falcon , why are u After ojha.. Who is he which team he belongs to.. Move on yar dnt think about 3rd grade players..

Stop getting jealous and try to improve your team in the mean time, if you call a person playing for a team ranked 1st in Test and 2nd in ODI(INDIA), Then what do you call the players playing for the team ranked 6th in Test and 7th in ODI(Pakistan)????

Wel wel wel i think ICC should appologize to Saeed ajmal he is the only one new best offspiiner in the world in new comers he is the best he took last time fiver and now almost 4 in his bag and he is best spiiner along with afridi in T 20 format and he is also good Test spiiner better than swan why he did not included

Stop getting jealous and try to improve your team in the mean time, if you call a person playing for a team ranked 1st in Test and 2nd in ODI(INDIA), Then what do you call the players playing for the team ranked 6th in Test and 7th in ODI(Pakistan)????

you mean Ojha is an Indian player

While taling about Ojha you guys are fighting over wickets , does any one know the criteria for performence ...... Guys even economy rate feilding and persona on the feild are taken into account

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom