What's new

ICC Nominations Dissapointed Pakistan Players and Public

if ojha not going to win and he is not than why he is there it is a probleum which is out of imaginable yes if pak team not showed any consistancy what did ojha has shown why he is there sirthis is other point he is wining or not but why he is picked when he did nothing special he got hammered in srilanka if selsctors choose him than we have every right to question their eligibility as selectors

if ojha not going to win and he is not than why he is there it is a probleum which is out of imaginable

That is what is the purpose of a SHORTLIST. They just choose eligible and worthy players. No point selecting a straight out winner.

yes if pak team not showed any consistancy what did ojha has shown why he is there sirthis is other point he is wining or not but why he is picked when he did nothing special he got hammered in srilanka if selsctors choose him than we have every right to question their eligibility as selectors
True, he hasnt been exceptional. But then again, if all were exceptional, who would you choose? And dont just point out one series and say he was hammered.

if ojha not going to win and he is not than why he is there it is a probleum which is out of imaginable yes if pak team not showed any consistancy what did ojha has shown why he is there sirthis is other point he is wining or not but why he is picked when he did nothing special he got hammered in srilanka if selsctors choose him than we have every right to question their eligibility as selectors
sir, look at the players in emerging players list, do you think apart from md.amir and eoin morgan has any chance of winning or had done sensationally well?? the problem is that the pool for the emerging player is so small, there are not many new players who are playing continuously in the team. they are just filler.

as far as afridi is concerns, he would be the last person for me bcoz of shameful ball eating incident. and also he didnot play that well apart from one inning.

by the way you are very selective

than why ojha is there what he have done just got thrashed in srilanka im sure he is not winning but why he is in naomnation it shows how stupid are ICC and its selectors are i know who they are mosr recognized cricketters but now i dont think so should be doing this

than why ojha is there what he have done just got thrashed in srilanka im sure he is not winning but why he is in naomnation it shows how stupid are ICC and its selectors are i know who they are mosr recognized cricketters but now i dont think so should be doing this
why are u getting confused with emerging player and odi player category?? could you justify the name of other nominees in emerging player? why are going behind ojha only. well ojha played well in the last test against srilanka, helped us to win a test match and he played decently well in ODIs. why are comparing ojha with afridi while the category are different?? i would like to hear from you about the other players in the emerging player category

im not comparing ojha with afridi sir im just saying why ojha has been in nominees nominees are not based on just one test and how many wickets he took to win you 8 or 10 im sorry he dident

im not comparing ojha with afridi sir im just saying why ojha has been in nominees nominees are not based on just one test and how many wickets he took to win you 8 or 10 im sorry he dident
sir, why are looking at ojha only..dont you see they dont have enough no. of players to nominate in emerging player category.. why dont you see the other players in emerging players category. do they deserve to be their??

Mohammad Amir, Umar Akmal, Tim Bresnan, Steven Finn, Shafiul Islam, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli, Angelo Mathews, Eoin Morgan, Pragyan Ojha, Tim Paine, Wayne Parnell, Kemar Roac, Steven Smith, Paul Stirling and David Warner

does the highlighted people deserve ?

Yaar Falcon why dont you understand? Ojha isnt shortlisted as Test player. He is in for Emerging player and that takes account of performance across all three forms. Now please stop creating controversies and check his stats on Cricinfo for 2010, in case you trust them.

Mohammad Amir, Umar Akmal, Tim Bresnan, Steven Finn, Shafiul Islam, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli, Angelo Mathews, Eoin Morgan, Pragyan Ojha, Tim Paine, Wayne Parnell, Kemar Roac, Steven Smith, Paul Stirling and David Warner
My vote goes to
Paul Stirling...Paul Stirling...:victory::victory:

Is he the famous Australian swimmer?? or is he a golfer?:undecided:

sir, why are looking at ojha only..dont you see they dont have enough no. of players to nominate in emerging player category.. why dont you see the other players in emerging players category. do they deserve to be their??

does the highlighted people deserve ?

agreed none of them deserve to be there if there is no more players for nominees it is not usual to fill up the slot with players like brasnan what he have done if he gets fiver in asian pitches than i can say he is worth it he can bowl well in english conditions as every english bowler

Really? For his Tests or ODI performance? Oh wait, maybe for the emerging player award. :)

Come on now, except his performance in T20s he hasnt done anything significant. Amir is a sure bet for emerging player, but you gotta be kidding me for Afridi in place of Sehwag. Check the data.

You obviously haven't read the article so read up.

Sehwag has worst average than Afridi in ODI with a far less strike rate.

Afridi recent form with the ball is exceptional, and therefore should have been there instead of Sehwag.

Ball eating incident i would say takes him out, otherwise he deserves to be there.

You obviously haven't read the article so read up.

Sehwag has worst average than Afridi in ODI with a far less strike rate.

Afridi recent form with the ball is exceptional, and therefore should have been there instead of Sehwag.

Ball eating incident i would say takes him out, otherwise he deserves to be there.
now u know why sehwag is in and afridi is out.. thanks. it is not only about stats alway, its about how you play your game as well.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom