What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

aankhon se north east waala lag raha hai

communist manipuri christian or what ?

iski identity ka khullasa karo
Hahaha yeah he should be killed and burnt for displaying a pro Muslim Palestinian cause, with all the rage about Palestine imagine having the opportunity to display protest in a stadium Called Modi stadium...let me know when he gets killed for that!

View attachment 1030082

I broke my PC

My chappals were enough
You deserve a lengthy temporary ban for disrespecting PC.

Well well well, Australia deserves this win, they were great in field, India came out second best in the world today.

I have a few concerns though, Head should have been given out by umpire on that Indian review that went umpire call.

Also since modi ji was there some rss guy should have stabbed Head instead of displaying the Palestine flag to Kohli. :argh:

Australia did what they do best, performance in pressure, and were better team today.

Let's make this as the norm for two best teams on the planet facing off for the prize.

Today I'm with Australia for their well deserved performance.

Great final end to this world championship 🏆.

Cheers!
Review decision was correct. Smith should have taken review in fact.

India deserved to win this World Cup but didn't play well when it mattered the most. This was by far the best chance for us to win the Cup but we botched it and we lose our 2nd final to Australia.
Australia, on the other hand played exceptionally well under pressure to finish off the game from 47/3 onwards. Congratulations to Australia for winning their 6th World Cup. India too played exceptional cricket to dominate throughout the group stages right till the final winning 10 games in a row.

Pakistan should be disappointed with India's loss since it is South Asia's loss. Similar to how Chandrayaan's successful mission was a proud moment for South Asia😂

Congrats to aussies commiserations to the Indian team, played the best in the tournament but when it mattered came up short.

Yes. Rats exist everywhere. Today one variety has come out. Other type was out another day.
Pakistani stole our dabba of pitch behaviour changing chemical and special balls fitted with chips :D :D :D :D :D

So.... Australian captain taking pictures of the pitch , worked. They couldn't manipulate the pitch overnight, and now losing. 😂😂😂
Our chemical and box of balls fitted with chips was stolen by enemies .

Hahaha yeah he should be killed and burnt for displaying a pro Muslim Palestinian cause, with all the rage about Palestine imagine having the opportunity to display protest in a stadium Called Modi stadium...let me know when he gets killed for that!

He is an Australian citizen

You pajeets can't do shit

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom