What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

There is nothing written that they cant do this.
Like it or not - the Indians have got the best bowling attack for pace or spin - so i dont see it as a point that reflects a huge advantage.
I detect sour grapes from a team thats done an awful defence of their title.
Right now i dont think it would make a difference if they played on a pitch made out of concrete.

It doesn't matter if India has best bowling or not (i have serious doubts India's bowling attack)

Why change pitch right when you agreed that it would be played on a new pitch and not this one?

Obviously people would be spectacle with such decisions

I do not know. Your country created the pitch.

So what do you think that something inside and BCCI will remotely change the nature of pitch during New Zealand batting? and they will not be able to chase it?

Ahh, - forgot - did you have opinion if during the toss- coin was having something with new chip technology? It was the reason New Zealand lost the toss...

I am just asking simple and basic questions

Let me add- every host country takes some advantage, this is nothing new.

It doesn't matter if India has best bowling or not (i have serious doubts India's bowling attack)

Why change pitch right when you agreed that it would be played on a new pitch and not this one?

slow pitch - does not going to help Bumrah, Shami or Siraj.

If show pitch supports fast bowlers - why was Pakistan crying on chennai pitch then?

Yaar - its same for both teams.

I hope out twats in Pakistan do the same - if they can have a slight advantage - i dont care!
I think in India - they have got a great bowling attack when playing at home - abroad - no.

Yaar - its same for both teams.

I hope out twats in Pakistan do the same - if they can have a slight advantage - i dont care!
I think in India - they have got a great bowling attack when playing at home - abroad - no.

It is same for both teams but in professional sport you can't change pitches like in this manner

Obviously it would raise suspicions

So what do you think that something inside and BCCI will remotely change the nature of pitch during New Zealand batting? and they will not be able to chase it?

Ahh, - forgot - did you have opinion if during the toss- coin was having something with new chip technology? It was the reason New Zealand lost the toss...

I am just asking simple and basic questions

Let me add- every host country takes some advantage, this is nothing new.
Why India refused to play on a new pitch in the originally decided venue? It suddenly dawned on India that it was a good idea to play on a familiar pitch to score a big total? The match is rigged.

Ball swinging in hands of Mohammad shami. I think India must have cheated by changing the pitch after India's batting.
Bumrah ans Shami you both are beauty..... suddenly, balls started moving...

Bumrah produces unplayable balls.

Shami - always on the target....

2nd Gone

Why India refused to play on a new pitch in the originally decided venue? It suddenly dawned on India that it was a good idea to play on a familiar pitch to score a big total? The match is rigged.

"Changes to planned pitch rotations are common towards the end of an event of this length, and has already happened a couple of times," an ICC spokesperson said.

---------------------

Simple question—don't you know—little advantage always gets by the host of the tournament?

Last edited:
"Changes to planned pitch rotations are common towards the end of an event of this length, and has already happened a couple of times," an ICC spokesperson said.

---------------------

Simple question—don't you know—little advantage always gets by the host of the tournament?

Hmmmm.... Sorry but I am not a fan of ICC selectivism.

Sorry to say, it is incompetence of Pakistan team.

Assuming that Australia hosts the World Cup, a Pakistani match is scheduled for tomorrow at Brisbane's The Gabba cricket ground. This is because Pakistani batsmen are known for their inability to perform well on pitches that bounce.

Should the International Cricket Council grant Pakistan's request to reschedule the event?

The same is true for India; what if the Indian team requests a different location for the World Cup, which is scheduled to take place in Pakistan?

The problem is that Pakistani batsmans can't play the good spinners and can't play on a bounced supported, pitch and swing and swim supported pitches. So what are you expecting from the host country? - they give them flat pitches?

Sorry to say, it is incompetence of Pakistan team.

Assuming that Australia hosts the World Cup, a Pakistani match is scheduled for tomorrow at Brisbane's The Gabba cricket ground. This is because Pakistani batsmen are known for their inability to perform well on pitches that bounce.

Should the International Cricket Council grant Pakistan's request to reschedule the event?

The same is true for India; what if the Indian team requests a different location for the World Cup, which is scheduled to take place in Pakistan?

The problem is that Pakistani batsmans can't play the good spinners and can't play on a bounced supported, pitch and swing and swim supported pitches. So what are you expecting from the host country? - they give them flat pitches?
"As per wishes of the Pakistan team management, the PCB had asked ICC and BCCI to reschedule its match against Afghanistan from Chennai to Bengaluru and the game against Australia from Bengaluru to Chennai."

So ICC approving Indian request to play a semi-final match on a pitch of its choice is OK but the above is not? Rules are different for ICC favorites England, India, and possibly Australia of-course.

"As per wishes of the Pakistan team management, the PCB had asked ICC and BCCI to reschedule its match against Afghanistan from Chennai to Bengaluru and the game against Australia from Bengaluru to Chennai."

So ICC approving Indian request to play a semi-final match on a pitch of its choice is OK but the above is not? Rules are different for ICC favorites England, India, and possibly Australia of-course.

Again, the request for Pakistan because they were fearing Afghan bowlers playing in Chennai... it is called "incompetence." There was no other technical reason to change it

Since, Aus has good fast bowers -so they wanted to play in chennai...

I repeating myself again - home side always takes some advantage. It is nothing new.

Again, the request for Pakistan because they were fearing Afghan bowlers playing in Chennai... it is called "incompetence." There was no other technical reason to change it

Since, Aus has good fast bowers -so they wanted to play in chennai...

I repeating myself again - home side always takes some advantage. It is nothing new.
Indian decision to not play the match on a fresh pitch is on merit? Shame on both ICC and India for this controversial selectivism. You are obviously biased.

Australia has shown legitimate skills and can do well in different conditions courtesy of having a good training regime. Australia does not need to cheat to win in a pressure game.

Good partnership building. Santner india ke liye maxwell na ban jaaye.

How is this fair play? Switching venue right before a semi-final match on questionable grounds?
Venue is the same,
That has not changed
Why do you COMPLAIN AND WHINE when BOTH captains AGREED that the ADJOINING surface was in better condition than the one that looked worn after so many times it was used recently,
I mean you would have a case IF THE VENUE changed .
It did not

You would have a case if New Zeeland objected in any way.
They did not and they agreed the adjoining playing surface was in better condition

This is NOT NEW . It has happened several times in the past.
As long as both teams are in agreement who the hell are third parties to object

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom