What's new

ICC Men's Cricket World Cup

First battle won by winning the toss. Batting under the lights at Wankhade gives me the shivers.

1700048458883.png

😍😍💪💪👏👏

Phull deport, world cup warh gyaaa.... 😁😂😁😁

Both England and India are opportunistic cheaters. Karma came for England in this tournament. India can have its glory in this tourmament with grounds and pitches of its choices but next tournament should be planned differently.

Kohli First man to score 50 hundreds in ODI matches.
A century every six matches Kohli played in.
A record that beats Tendulkar who is now second to Kohli

Both England and India are opportunistic cheaters. Karma came for England in this tournament. India can have its glory in this tourmament with grounds and pitches of its choices but next tournament should be planned differently.
If you are the host - surely you have a right to pick venues and pitches which help them - why do you expect them to pick pitches giving them a disadvantage? Wouldnt make sense. Anyways both team bat and bowl in the same conditions

If you are the host - surely you have a right to pick venues and pitches which help them - why do you expect them to pick pitches giving them a disadvantage? Wouldnt make sense. Anyways both team bat and bowl in the same conditions

How is this fair play? Switching pitch right before a semi-final match on questionable grounds?

And answer this simple question...

How does a team make 397 runs on slow and spinning pitch?

I never get the logic from pakistani side -

1996 - when Jay Surya hit all around pakistani bowlers - "28-ball 76 against Pakistan in Singapore" then rumor was started from Pakistan that Surya has spring on his bats...:taz:

To the latest, Indian bowlers are having special chip-custom-made balls...

Sir ji- Jab khelna nahi aata hai - to aise hi comments aate hai... now pitch things - all over the pakistani media's

Last edited:

How is this fair play? Switching venue right before a semi-final match on questionable grounds?
There is nothing written that they cant do this.
Like it or not - the Indians have got the best bowling attack for pace or spin - so i dont see it as a point that reflects a huge advantage.
I detect sour grapes from a team thats done an awful defence of their title.
Right now i dont think it would make a difference if they played on a pitch made out of concrete.

And answer this simple question...

How come a team make 397 runs on slow and spinning pitch?
I do not know. Your country created the pitch.

There is nothing written that they cant do this.
Like it or not - the Indians have got the best bowling attack for pace or spin - so i dont see it as a point that reflects a huge advantage.
I detect sour grapes from a team thats done an awful defence of their title.
Right now i dont think it would make a difference if they played on a pitch made out of concrete.
Last moment pitch switch to suit the host is not my idea of fair play. Stick to the original game-plan and it is all good.

ICC rules have flaws that have been taken advantage of before. Recall the controversy in the previous final match? ICC does not seem to learn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom