What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

LOL and Lose when Other side wear Blue????
Seems like it :) I shudder when India has to face Sri lanka or England.

Congratulations India for entering the finals. ;)
Semi - final. Do not write off Bang-Bandhu just like that.

I will be cheering for Pakistan in the next match now :) We need a tense and enjoyable India vs Pakistan final, provided India defeats Bangladesh.

Semi - final. Do not write off Bang-Bandhu just like that.

Chill buddy that was just a joke. :cheers:

And far as bangladesh is concerned they have improved a lot in recent years but still they are very unpredictable . One more thing they will have nothing to loose but only to gain when they face India in semis.

Flat pitches with no swing and seam at all. Ideal pitches for Indian batting line up. It's so strange and disappointment to see not a single world class batsman in Pakistani team.

Dude he is an Indian Muslim who couldn't leave India and has suffered some mental trauma as a child and thus behaving like this. He got thrashed badly on home forums because of nonsense post on Indian Forums(not the Indian defence section on PDF). He hides his religion and hopes to use it to his advantage to find faults in Indian society so that people on there especially our right wing would not take dig at his faith/community.

He is too idiot to be an Indian.

Match is in the beg now. Please someone book return ticket for team India.
fake account fake flags i know u think u can sht on any thread and get away with it but it also shows that u dont have respect for u r self lol u r frustration and butthurt level is way above u r dignity enjoy the burn

LOL at all these "real" Indians handing out certificates to other members for being fake or real. These despotic morons have totally ruined this forum and turned it into a complete zoo. What a darn shame the moment you login to this site and read the comments of these retarded Indians. All they do is pick fights and badmouth other members. Sick and tired of these nasty bloodsucking leeches destroying discussion after discussion. Even a neutral discussion such as this one cannot be held in a cordial environment.

Having said that, Australia, NZ and South Africa all exit. LOL at the anti-Pakistan and anti-Sri Lankan articles at cricinfo. They just cannot fathom how one of the "lesser" teams is going to make it to the semis when three of the "bigger" teams are heading back home LMAO That too after defeat in their own familiar conditions.

Last edited:
Photoshop War has started

DCDz1t-UQAAnzcP.jpg:large

I think it's a conspiracy against India.
Now that we have to face tigers (meow) in semis, chances of final are zero.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom