What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

...Help me someone
Well I predicted that India could win but there were momnets were it look like SA could win. So I said that SA too could win and match might be in the bag. Now no one was expecting for match to swing in Indian side until 45th over. Maybe SA was under pressure or maybe BCCI gave them money to lose. Who knows and who cares match was good so Enjoy!
@Soumitra
@raj76
Cricket is a friendly sport. even powerful teams lose and sometimes wins. so no need to fight over it. cricket is all about enjoyment for fans.

ICC trolling SA.

ICC‏Verified account @ICC
19h19 hours ago
Uhh, that's not how it's meant to work guys...
1f914.png
#INDvSA #CT17

upload_2017-6-11_23-48-25.png

Well I predicted that India could win but there were momnets were it look like SA could win. So I said that SA too could win and match might be in the bag. Now no one was expecting for match to swing in Indian side until 45th over. Maybe SA was under pressure or maybe BCCI gave them money to lose. Who knows and who cares match was good so Enjoy!
@Soumitra
@raj76
Cricket is a friendly sport. even powerful teams lose and sometimes wins. so no need to fight over it. cricket is all about enjoyment for fans.

Thanks mate.
Just a query, why are you the way you are ? Gives u more fun to be under your enemy flag ? Covert ops gives you more thrill than overt ?

What a luxury for BD to play India.....The so called fastest growing economy...Beef exporter vs garment exporter...

Pakistan vs Sri Lanka
Pakistan have won the toss and will bowl first.

Photoshop War has started

DCDz1t-UQAAnzcP.jpg:large
Back in the day they used to make it based on some reality at least.

Bangladesh have played 8 matches in Champions trophy before the 2017 tournament began and have lost 7 of them. So this poster is bull 5hit if it is talking about over all history.

Bangladesh lost the opening match to England (England won by 8 wickets) in 2017 tournament so the posted is bull 5hit if it was about this tournament!!

In short, it is ridiculous and BS!! Bengalis must look into it, may be some anti-nationals are making these posters to make Bangladesh look like stupids because that is exactly what it is doing.

Pak bowl first
Come on lads do it for nawaz sharif .

SL is thrashing pak bowling well so far. pak started to look nervous.

supporting SL today. they deserve to go to semis and expected to give a tough fight to in form eng. over hyped amir has not deceived the batsmen even once. one more over of him and he will be pulled out of the attack .

Guna threw his wicket away . poor shot selection

again no wicket for amir in his first spell. better rest him in the next match.

Sri lanka deserved and will win ..Pakistan with this average batting and bowling attack cant do much

Back
Top Bottom