What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Azhar Ali should stop playing dots over dots which create pressure on non striker and incoming batsman

Ball on pads Azhar Ali keep blocking which other team players flick it for singles to rotate the strike

Brisk start is very very important because if we get a good start it will ease a pressure

Hafeez has to play out of skin and baber should stop the madness

Hope we get few drop chances I hope and wish some one take a responsibility we will win easily

Photoshop War has started

DCDz1t-UQAAnzcP.jpg:large

I will just leave this here ....

My match teacher (a Pathan) in class nine used to call me Kareem Roll and bet me if I pass 10 exams with more than 40%, I passed board exams especially math with 75% marks and went to his home and ask for my wining instead he gave me a plate full of Kareem rolls.
We will offer you more cream rolls, pastry and jalebyaan if Pakistsn manage to win:D

Go Pakistan go....this is a huge chance ...all the best to our team from millions of Pakistanis back home.

Some of our friends have very selective memory. They keep forgetting how the best bowling attack in the world was smashed all over the part by skinny, vegetarian Indians only a couple of weeks ago. :D

Back
Top Bottom