What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Your victory against SA was actually tuuka victory otherwise south Africa is no 1 and You lost against no 7 team is actually real defeat ..Your strong bowling can only take one wicket so stop boosting you insecure kid
Lol We defeated South Africa 4 times in champions trophy in the past Oval was chasing wicket Luck favored Lankan Out 3 matches 2 performances was goes to are balling
batting(we have kholi)

Even new Zealand defeated by Bangladesh Which If goes by ranking better team than Pakistan

Lol No balling team in tournament till now has answer for Indian batting line Up In every sense Our batting is stronger than any team in Tournament world best line up there is

Lol We defeated South Africa 4 times in champions trophy in the past Oval was chasing wicket Luck favored Lankan Out 3 matches 2 performances was goes to are balling
batting(we have kholi)

Even new Zealand defeated by Bangladesh Which If goes by ranking better team than Pakistan

Lol No balling team in tournament till now has answer for Indian batting line Up In every sense Our batting is stronger than any team in Tournament world best line up there is

Your captain Kohli said that India is not Invincible
Immature Indian fans need to learn something from their captain
degrading other team will not earn you a respect even if you beat others teams so Indian fans need to behave otherwise they will get nothing but insults in return

19029672_1168596343246550_8059752899101010167_n.jpg

Your captain Kohli said that India is not Invincible
Immature Indian fans need to learn something from their captain
degrading other team will not earn you a respect even if you beat others teams so Indian fans need to behave otherwise they will get nothing but insults in return
there are fan all Sides who goes berserk Bangladeshis are master of it

Pakistan bowling need to restrict them as well if want any chance of winning but England play aggresive cricket even when lose wickets so yes will be hard for sure but as long as they give some fight then i am happy
Yes all depends on good bowling performance now as this Pakistani batting has no capacity to score 300.

Would give england the highest probability of winning the tournament. Rest of the teams have slightly more or less equal chances.

England get few more days rest than us and we only get one
What a thumboo

We should have played our semi after India Bangladesh game but so it goes I suppose but it's a big advantage for the angrez

Game 1 : Batting failed L
Game 2 : Batting failed (Rain W)
Game 3 : Batting failed (W, all those dropped catches and misfields miracle )

We achieved consistency in failing in batting and that is a achivement

Statistically , this looks bad to fail 3 times and be in Semi finals

:drag: Classic 70's Pakistan , all depending on bowling and bowling out other party before 250

Mean while England

3 Game 3 win ! Consistency of different kind

• All depends on that first 15 over spell

Last edited:
[video]

Game 1 : Batting failed L
Game 2 : Batting failed (Rain W)
Game 3 : Batting failed (W, all those dropped catches and misfields miracle )

We achieved consistency in failing in batting and that is a achivement

Statistically , this looks bad to fail 3 times and be in Semi finals

:drag: Classic 70's Pakistan , all depending on bowling and bowling out other party before 250

Mean while England

3 Game 3 win ! Consistency of different kind

• All depends on that first 15 over spell
Give Pakistan some credit that they are in semi in presence of senior like azhar, hafeez, shoib malik etc :D

Keya hoga keya hoga keya hoga
Man I watch a lot suspense and horror movies but Pakistani cricket never fail to give me most good one of it. Full of Suspense Thrill and Fear:lol:
Agar England se Izat se Harna hai tou Drop Azhar Hafeez and Babar try some new talents.
Pakistan Army Major Harcharn Singh Veerje Supporting the Greens at Cardiff City Stadium UK.

19105764_1354622974607209_3171361117810623466_n.jpg
P
19113877_1354623091273864_7209011347089987166_n.jpg

19105503_1354622901273883_1676147881034001758_n.jpg

Former colonies and their colonial master. After 70 years, Champions Trophy 2017 semifinals bringing together nations from 1947.

Welcome to Cricket, there are no permanent Gods in cricket, every damn match is a blasphemy to some group of fans.
Shajida bhen , i disagree. Whens the last time India failed to reach the finals or last 4 of a cricket tourney ?
I dont remember.
Consistency and high standards mark India in every sphere now.
We are NOT chinese quality jo luck pe survive karta hai.

Back
Top Bottom