What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Pakistan bowling need to restrict them as well if want any chance of winning but England play aggresive cricket even when lose wickets so yes will be hard for sure but as long as they give some fight then i am happy
Yea even today if we loose close i will not sad because at least they did effort.

Great captain's knock from Sarfraz. He should clearly bat up the order. Pakistan needs to fix their batting line up. A$$hole Hafeez should go first with Fakhar. Azhar and Babar Azam to follow respectively.

Malik , Hafeez and Imad Wasim selections are at stake especially Hafeez. We need go get rid of him just like Wahab Raiz with successful results. I won't mind Umer Akmal in the side than useless Hafeez any day.

Pakistan will win, Our stars are high.

Just pray for India because I want final with India but their are high chances that Bangladesh beat them.
May best wishes are with them but my friend our two departments are weak batting and fielding.

I like this guy faheem ashraf who was unlucky to got run out but he seem good batsman so he should be send before imad

OOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oye jit gaye ,,,,,,,, hahahahahahahahahahah :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I cant believe it man lol................ Both side tried there best (for losing) and guess what SL wins :P;):omghaha::omghaha:
On serious note : Great stand by Sarfaraz and Amir . Overall Pakistani team played well , bowling was good , and if we don't have players like Hafeez or Baber our batting is also not bad , we need only 2 good batsmen for Number 3 and 4 ................ And one more thing kick Hafeez out ASAP

In the end Sri Lanka won the close contest of throwing the game :D.

I expect you to delete this post with the quoted content or I will have to report it.
Ok. I have no fear of blocking and negative rating i just want to show you that we respect females.
Sorry for any offensive words.

Credit goes to him actually:yahoo::yahoo:
19029260_1901641860107342_4757088501217303123_n.jpg

Pakistan opener whose name start with F is quite agressive.Pak match against England is going to be interesting.i don't know much about cricket but their spinner Junaid is also good.heard he spun it well today.Their captain is also good.no need to talk about Malik and hafeez.All rounders are the best in the world.Imad wasim Naam hi kaafi Hai.

Back
Top Bottom