What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Pakistan Army Major Harcharn Singh Veerje Supporting the Greens at Cardiff City Stadium UK.

19105764_1354622974607209_3171361117810623466_n.jpg
P
19113877_1354623091273864_7209011347089987166_n.jpg

19105503_1354622901273883_1676147881034001758_n.jpg

Hey @WAJsal
congrats!
You team won and that too against SL. :tup:
Frankly I didnt expect it, must say that it was Sri Lankan team's poor fielding which caused them the affliction.
Happy but a very annoying performance. Champions Trophy couldn't have come at a worse time.

I did not take any offense at that post. I was merely replying to make you understand that here in Pakistan you will find a huge fan following for Indian Cricket performance and performers despite the fact India always harmed sports when it comes to Pakistan.

The image you had posted should have given you an idea how appreciative Pakistanis are
Hon,
I have many Pakistani friends so I know how Pakistanis in real life react in such situations. It was after the Ind Vs Pak match (WC 2015 i guess) that a Pakistani congratulated me after Indian team's win.
But then on internet some trolls deserve a crisp answer. I try not taking baits but at times I give in to the urge. Lol

As far as India harming sports is concerned, well, India runs the show when it comes to cricket. With pakistani institutions Indians have had a long standing tiff, unfortunate that Pakistani team had to suffer because of it.

Ciao :)

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I really don't understand why sarfaraz chose to bowl? Even if SL has made 150 I would not have put my money on Pakistan.Pakistan can never Chase down a total be it 150 or 300.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::blah::blah::blah:

Sharam magar aati nahi :o::lol::lol:

Used Period pad in your mouth

Happy but a very annoying performance. Champions Trophy couldn't have come at a worse time.
What if this becomes the impetus for Pakistani team to perform better in the next match? :)

Cardiff seem lucky ground for Pakistan as they have won boht matches on this ground by restricting SA and SL at low total
Semi-final line-up:
1)England v Pakistan again at Cardiff, June 14
2)Bangladesh v India at Edgbaston, June 15

Cardiff seem lucky ground for Pakistan as they have won boht matches on this ground by restricting SA and SL at low total
Semi-final line-up:
1)England v Pakistan again at Cardiff, June 14
2)Bangladesh v India at Edgbaston, June 15
England have advantage of home ground. It will be very tough competition.

England have advantage of home ground. It will be very tough competition.
Pakistan bowling need to restrict them as well if want any chance of winning but England play aggresive cricket even when lose wickets so yes will be hard for sure but as long as they give some fight then i am happy

The English are scared of Pakistan now. :p:P:P
They know Pakistan is unpredictable so its not impossible to beat England or any team if you play your best cricket..remember last india vs sri lanka match where they all were mocking sri lankan before match?

Back
Top Bottom