What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

I CAN SEE NO INDIANS (haters) IN THE PARTY lolxxxxxxxxxxx
hahahaha they must be under their bed hahaha

STAND UP STAND UP - FOR THE CHAMPIONS FOR THE CHAMPIONS (i hope england beats Kiwis today)

In last game PAK vs NZ, PAK was about to win when VEMPIRES played their rols and didnt gave a thick edge out on AAMIR bowl.
Afridi and Misbah wasnt out.

I hope ENG will play serious cricket against NZ.

waiting for kiwi demice

if we had won against kiwis we had already qualified, now our fates are hung

South Africa out, Pakistan might be in – T20 Semi Final | Reshap.com

May 10, 2010 : South Africa need to go home now as they have no chance to be in the Semi Final of the Twenty20 World Cup being played at West Indies. Pakistan has keep the hopes for the Semi Final squad. The next match is between England vs New Zealand and if England beats New Zealand, Pakistan will be in the Semi Final because of their good Net Run Rate compared to New Zealand.

Earlier, Pakistan won the toss and elected to bat first. They put the score of 148/7 in the limited 20 overs game. Kamran Akmal, Umar Akmal and Shahid Afridi contributed greatly to the score of Pakistan and were able to post respectable total. In reply, South Africa could not hold wickets in hand and Required Run Rate always remain high of current run rate. Eventually they lost the game in the last over by 11 runs.

If ENG wins today against SA and if

Step one complete. Lets see what happens on Monday.

Pakistan wins it's next game against SA,​

Step two complete. Now lets pray that ENG doesn't do any foavours to the NZL.:)

nice , this is the second time we have kicked South Africa out of ICC T20 worldcup matches in a row
smiley_party3.jpg

I CAN SEE NO INDIANS (haters) IN THE PARTY lolxxxxxxxxxxx
hahahaha they must be under their bed hahaha

What Indian's have to do with Pakistan's win. We are waiting for tomorrows match. Moreover, those team should enter semis which are really capable. From my view point, If India doesn't win tomorrow match they don't deserve the semis spot. I hope England beats NZ in the next game and eventually T20 Cup remains with Asia. Best of Luck u guys. No hard feelings. :smokin:

HAHAHAHAHA Where are the curry people? Now lets butcher cows lol Pakistan has won, kurbani do Indians ! :cheesy:

In last game PAK vs NZ, PAK was about to win when VEMPIRES played their rols and didnt gave a thick edge out on AAMIR bowl.
Afridi and Misbah wasnt out.

I hope ENG will play serious cricket against NZ.

Yes certainly hope so but as Eng have already qualified they migth take it easily and can deliberately knowck pak out.....you know white man love:).....

No matter what the outcome...our boys have done us PROUD:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom