What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

dont be so exagerrated in your manner guys, WE HAVNT QUALIFIED YET

kiwis need to be beaten

chance for reaching semis is 50/50 now

umar should be man of the match, he saved the match mashallah

Why is Abdur Razzak playing so much down the order?

What bothers me is that we need to support our team which has consistently performed worst. Those team should not qualify who don't deserve. The today's although shows that Pakistan do deserve. It though lost matches earlier, what they performed today was something out par.

Tomorrow is important match for India. They not only have to depend on other team but also need to out perform much better than their avg. record. Winning any match by margin of 20 runs when your opposite is aware of all facts (about how to enter semis), would make every chance difficult. I have no hope for tomorrow considering facts and intellectual power of SL. India might get win against SL but would not quality because of short of margin in NRR.

Afridi: "The boys really performed very well. Kamran Akmal .. Umar akmal .. my partnership with Umar too ..Captain's performance is always important. .. I have already started praying that England should win the next game!"

if only we had scored one last run in the last bowl against kiwis we had the most chance to qualify regardless of the next match outcome.. but it was damn wicket out of the last bowl which required 2 runs to win.

bu anyways this is called fate and we are all destined for it..

Ladies & Gentlemen

Congratulations, :pakistan: that once again Pakistan Knock-Out South Africa from T20 World Cup in West Indies.

Now. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

England MUST beat New Zealand for that Pakistan will be in semies.
Inshallah.

well its the second bad thing happened to pakistan FIRST is that there is no KP in the English side well good for him that he got a baby-boy!

Now what! do we need to hold our breath for ENG & NZL match??

Back
Top Bottom