What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

u should pray India make to Semi final this time. ICC trophy and T20 2009 could not even make to super8... great perforamce.. first prove u are better than talk... west indies will send u back home in PIA.

we made into super8..get you facts correct :D

that wasnt a bad loss..pakistan fought well..creditshould be given to players like razzaq and butt..

yea but thie thing is , such is the format of the game, that game shouldnt have come this close......

Butt and Razzaq were good but team as a team is still not clicking and its just in bits and peaces...

It is better the cup comes to India or Sri Lanka rather than going to Aussies or the English or the Proteas.(although I support SA :P).
We should at least pray that it stays in South Asia.

Pakistan played very well today and they lost fighting.So you guys should be proud of that instead of saying "hang them" or "whip them".They tried their best but was undone by luck.Better luck next time.

I would like to see Sri Lanka winning this time around,they are looking best among all the Asian teams.Too bad jayawardhane missed back to back centuries.

I agree..Sl deserves to win this year..they have been realy good..so far.

Pakistan played beautifully. But the loss was mere bad luck and some really bad umpiring.

T20 cup has to stay in the region..

chalo koi nahi puttar

ab SA england ko hara de

aur INDIA apni kamar kas le kal ke match ke liye

Salman Butt shouldn't have taken the single. That was silly. Anyway hard luck, you still have a chance, if England beat South Africa and New Zealand.

PS - Indian members need to show a little tact here, i know i was mocking the team before the match, but it isnt nice to kick people when they are down.

Serious note

Team looked united in the tournament.
Today we bowled, fielded and batted well.

Aamir, Sami, Ajmal, Abdulrehman........and especially hafeez bowled well.

Salman Butt (batted brilliant)
Misbah (He was not out)
Afridi (he was not out, bowl kissed the grass first)
Razzaq (batted brilliant)

Any ways, I blame PCB Management........we r facing bias decision of umpires in crucial games from last few years.....and PCB is not taking necessary steps.

yea but thie thing is , such is the format of the game, that game shouldnt have come this close......

Butt and Razzaq were good but team as a team is still not clicking and its just in bits and peaces...

IMHO..I think you need a change of captain...Afridi is my favourite player after yuvraj...a player like him is one man army but his captaincy is just not clicking..wether you talk about team selection or rotating the bowlers...probably thats also the added pressure that his hampering his batting.thats just my personal opinion.

i too want srilanka or india too win

but this time cup is going to AUSTRALIA

Too early to say that my friend..this is T20,anything can happen.
But Aussies are a very very deadly team this time.They probably have the best opening pair both in bowling and batting currently.

Salman Butt shouldn't have taken the single. That was silly. Anyway hard luck, you still have a chance, if England beat South Africa and New Zealand.

PS - Indian members need to show a little tact here, i know i was mocking the team before the match, but it isnt nice to kick people when they are down.

did pakistanis and tat al-zakir show tat tact yesterday

look brother i have nothing against pakistan

it just it made me angry yesterday reading some of my pakitani frnds comments

Wondering, that why you all are so busy over Pakistan Team`s current performance ?

After winning the T20 World Cup in England last year you all know what happened to Pakistani team in Sri Lanka & Australia.

Pakistani Cricket is GONE!

We are playing less cricket than India or any else country.

India as I said LOTS OF TIME playing MORE cricket than Pakistan.

Why you Indian don`t believe on that or say "YES" to it?

India is a GOOD cricket team with their good perfomance and dignity.

Our Pakistani team . . . . :angry::devil::angry:
You Indian got a HUGE media than Pakistan. So you better know what happening in PCB last 9 months.

I don`t feel shame to say that India is a GOOD cricket team than Pakistan (Yes, it hurt a lot about Pakistan) not because India is better than Pakistan in cricket. It is because Pakistan team is suffering and suffering a lot against each cricket team that have test status in Cricket World.

Tough luck guys...then cricket is a game of uncertainty and we love it for that.

Back
Top Bottom