What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

@HAWK73
Wondering, that why you all are so busy over Pakistan Team`s current performance ?

After winning the T20 World Cup in England last year you all know what happened to Pakistani team in Sri Lanka & Australia.

Pakistani Cricket is GONE!

We are playing less cricket than India or any else country.

India as I said LOTS OF TIME playing MORE cricket than Pakistan.

Why you Indian don`t believe on that or say "YES" to it?

India is a GOOD cricket team with their good perfomance and dignity.

Our Pakistani team . . . .
You Indian got a HUGE media than Pakistan. So you better know what happening in PCB last 9 months.

I don`t feel shame to say that India is a GOOD cricket team than Pakistan (Yes, it hurt a lot about Pakistan) not because India is better than Pakistan in cricket. It is because Pakistan team is suffering and suffering a lot against each cricket team that have test status in Cricket World.

as i said earlier i have nothing against PAKISTAN

infact my fav bowlers have been waqas,wasim(my idol),its an privelege to watch any subcontinent team play we dont understand tat how talented subcontinent team are.its just we are unconsistent

i was writing such comments just as reply to some people who were writing hatefull comments yesterday against INDIANS

Today I saw the report about Pakistan`s poor performance in Australia.
Its a shame to share it here about what was the reason.

Today is the time to earn $$$,£££,€€€ not to think for own nation.
I hope that most of you may understood what I am trying to say here.

:angry:

Guys, let's not lose our sleep over the current Pakistan team. Ever since their loss in the Sydney test, I have stopped caring about Pakistan cricket. Before that I used to follow Pakistan cricket very closely. This current team is simply not worth losing your sleep over.

@HAWK73

as i said earlier i have nothing against PAKISTAN

infact my fav bowlers have been waqas,wasim(my idol),its an privelege to watch any subcontinent team play we dont understand tat how talented subcontinent team are.its just we are unconsistent

i was writing such comments just as reply to some people who were writing hatefull comments yesterday against INDIANS

I hope you may understand a bit Urdu?

Boora Waqt Ho Toh Saiyaa Bhi Sath Schood Jatta Hai.

Pakistan is suffring a lot not in Cricket, but in all fields.

Bhai Sahab, agar boora keh bhi do ge to kia hoa, jahan itne boora kehte hein wahan eik aur sahi.

(Don`t worry I know what you try to say)

1st Innings (Power Play)
ENG 4/1 in 1.1 Overs
Current Run rate: 3.43

Life goes on.. guys lets support England now.. already 1 gone.. trouble for england???

Guys, let's not lose our sleep over the current Pakistan team. Ever since their loss in the Sydney test, I have stopped caring about Pakistan cricket. Before that I used to follow Pakistan cricket very closely. This current team is simply not worth losing your sleep over.

Well Said.Bro

India is much much stronger team than West Indies.
So tomorrows match may already been decided folks.

Now all I wish that PCB should cancel their 2 series in England soon as possible. Otherwise what will happen there is very sad for those who still having hopes from Pak team.

India is much much stronger team than West Indies.
So tomorrows match may already been decided folks.

You mean the way India Lost to them in the 2009 super 8ts? its there Land, and They would Perform at all the cost...

A great game of cricket :tup:

Pakistan played well but NZL played better.

We can't expect Pakistan to win every single game and I am glad they fought hard as they are supposed to do so.

Mind you, New Zealand is not an easy team to play against either.

Well done Pakistan!

I have no regrets with this loss.

:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom