What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

just like few days ago u were begging australia to beat bangla

and now england to beat SA :rofl:

Yepp to Australia not to India... As said u are use too it so no worry...

talking as Indians have won wc... just wait and see what will happen....

U are use to it. remeber Icc champion trophy ? begging Pakistan to beat Australia ? Pao chone ki tu adaat ha hi tee chalo Pakistan team kee bee pakar liye. Than dont forget T20 not even making to Super 8..

We were not good and lost. thx good could not watch our team more. Now lets see when Indians start crying ?

ha he lol....kid your post do not amuse me you know why cause you are crying..because you have lost.:lol: :lol: :lol: blive we say the same things when we loose..anyways ...cheer up man..abhi nahi toh kya hua fir jeetoge..rone ki kya baat hai...:cheers: :lol: :lol:

ha he lol....kid your post do not amuse me you know why cause you are crying..because you have lost.:lol: :lol: :lol: blive we say the same things when we loose..anyways ...cheer up man..abhi nahi toh kya hua fir jeetoge..rone ki kya baat hai...:cheers: :lol: :lol:

me crying ? lol read my post i said Pakistan will loose... I was crying after England match but looking at Indian team yesterday i had GREAT night... :chilli:

Indians STOP torlling & flames
Forget about Pakistan.
Yes, we played bad and it will continue further because of some reasons.

Now you Indians should worry for your own team.
Because you still have a chance!

me crying ? lol read my post i said Pakistan will loose... I was crying after England match but looking at Indian team yesterday i had GREAT night... :chilli:

same thing kid that i will say ..stop crying..cheer up again..koi nai yar,..fir jeetoge..dukhi mat ho..:lol:

u should pray India make to Semi final this time. ICC trophy and T20 2009 could not even make to super8... great perforamce.. first prove u are better than talk... west indies will send u back home in PIA.

I guess lots of credit has to be given to IPL.

Bond, steyn, etc etc found form in there.
Kallis who was dropped from ODi team made his presence felt.

Jaywardne got is form back in there too.

Nannes got noticed and continuing the form.

Hats off.

we are playing bad but its our bad luck too....rehman who nowled well had to hit right towards the fielder...

anyways......we dont deserve to advance to next round....

come back boys.....have some mangoes here in Pak

u should pray India make to Semi final this time. ICC trophy and T20 2009 could not even make to super8... great perforamce.. first prove u are better than talk... west indies will send u back home in PIA.

oh yes sir..I agree with such great word. thanks ....BTW you should stop worrying now..its over..lol.

ICC trophy and T20 2009 could not even make to super8...

you are right kid..now lets talk about 2010...

Indians STOP torlling & flames
Forget about Pakistan.
Yes, we played bad and it will continue further because of some reasons.

Now you Indians should worry for your own team.
Because you still have a chance!

look brother i have nothing against pakistan

it just it made me angry yesterday reading some of my pakitani frnds comments

It is better the cup comes to India or Sri Lanka rather than going to Aussies or the English or the Proteas.(although I support SA :P).
We should at least pray that it stays in South Asia.

Pakistan played very well today and they lost fighting.So you guys should be proud of that instead of saying "hang them" or "whip them".They tried their best but was undone by luck.Better luck next time.

I would like to see Sri Lanka winning this time around,they are looking best among all the Asian teams.Too bad jayawardhane missed back to back centuries.

we are playing bad but its our bad luck too....rehman who nowled well had to hit right towards the fielder...

anyways......we dont deserve to advance to next round....

come back boys.....have some mangoes here in Pak

that wasnt a bad loss..pakistan fought well..creditshould be given to players like razzaq and butt..

It is better the cup comes to India or Sri Lanka rather than going to Aussies or the English or the Proteas.(although I support SA ).
We should at least pray that it stays in South Asia.

Pakistan played very well today and they lost fighting.So you guys should be proud of that instead of saying "hang them" or "whip them".They tried their best but was undone by luck.Better luck next time.

I would like to see Sri Lanka winning this time around,they are looking best among all the Asian teams.Too bad jayavardhane missed back to back centuries.

i too want srilanka or india too win

but this time cup is going to AUSTRALIA

Back
Top Bottom