What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

lol @ the indians, they were laughin it off when pak lost to Australia, then they got humiliated by Australia.

nyways good luck to india

Well current Pakistan cricket team in all forms of the game is utterly useless and crap. They really don't deserve to go on further with performances that they have given so far.

kiwis u rocked it today i hope south africa wins today

so tat slightest of possibilities for PAK goes down the drain

Now. . . . .

Once again Pakistani got chance to stay in the T20 World Cup

That . . . . .

If England beat South Africa and Pakistan beat South Africa then Pakistan is through to the semi's.

But I should say that, play well South Africa. Because even England will beat you then I am 110% sure that Pakistan can NEVER beat South Africa in their last match!

Maybe I`m wrong, but correct me if so.

lol @ the indians, they were laughin it off when pak lost to Australia, then they got humiliated by Australia.

nyways good luck to india

check th thread..you will not find Indians laughing at Pakistan loss but you will surely find Pakistanis and bangladeshis laughing at India's defeat..anyways.....so this messages go just for those pople not for all...:D

Personally i don't give a sh!t about pakistan,
Salman played well and i appreciate his effort.
You only brought India into this whole thing didn't you? I am just saying at least keep the jingoism out from the cricket field.

Great game.
Hard luck.
and what about other indians here?
OH WOWWWW APPRECIATING THE GAME BIGTIME??? lolxxxx
SRILANKA HI JEETY GA....................

yess because we have seen somone just getting eliminated.

U are use to it. remeber Icc champion trophy ? begging Pakistan to beat Australia ? Pao chone ki tu adaat ha hi tee chalo Pakistan team kee bee pakar liye. Than dont forget T20 not even making to Super 8..

We were not good and lost. thx good could not watch our team more. Now lets see when Indians start crying ?

Now. . . . .

That . . . . .

If England beat South Africa and Pakistan beat South Africa then Pakistan is through to the semi's.

But I should say that, play well South Africa. Because even England will beat you then I am 110% sure that Pakistan can NEVER beat South Africa in their last match!

SO WHAT ABOUT NZ VS ENGLAND,England have to win that also.

Now. . . . .

That . . . . .

the run rate will come into play....

new-zealand-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

U are use to it. remeber Icc champion trophy ? begging Pakistan to beat Australia ? Pao chone ki tu adaat ha hi tee chalo Pakistan team kee bee pakar liye. Than dont forget T20 not even making to Super 8..

We were not good and lost. thx good could not watch our team more. Now lets see when Indians start crying ?

just like few days ago u were begging australia to beat bangla

and now england to beat SA :rofl:

the run rate will come into play....

who cares ? I dont want Pakistan in semi finale.... i am 200% sure they will not. btw they need to beat SA and any one stupid enough to think they will ?

Look Indians talking.... last too ICC cups Indian could not make to super 8 and after geating beating by Australia...

Dont forget we are not playing with our best team. Gul and Malik not playing.

I dont care who wins just not India....

lolz last time we were having the same problem..our then inform batsman Sehwag and bowler Zaheer was out of the world cup due to injury..

BTW good news that Pakistan was out..we dont have to hear that Pakistan is the current champions and every tournament is adhoora with world class Pakistan players ..people now can give it a rest ..:tongue:.. dont worry guys we will also back in South Asia before plane carrying your players will land in Islu :):)

SO WHAT ABOUT NZ VS ENGLAND,England have to win that also.

Pakistan have no chance at all the way they plaid and playing!
So try support or pray for your own team that playing more cricket than Pakistan. Thats why you people getting more well performance than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom