What's new

IAF's Vayu Shakti Firepower Demo This Month

Just saw it on livefist too (Night events / Flypast with flares - 1 x AN 32, 1 x EMBRAER, 1 x IL 76):

2c83326428c99c1b9be99ff9b43904bb.jpg

b17cf50eaf206d87ca02bdd27184cfec.jpg

Wow 2nd pic is soo SEXY! Are these bombs that are being dropped?

We are at 29 squadrons and while these exercise are for moral boasting fact of the matter is we need to finalize soon on MRCA and go for atleast 200, infact 250 will be better.

Belive me, living in UK, we only know too well what the world thinks of your call centers and the caste system, hence all the crap being fed to you by your frivlious media has lodged in your upper crust. It's amusing how you people oblivious to reality never seize to malign every forum with your nonsecual rants and derogatory mindset.
May i also remind you that Mr Moscow once commented on your airforce's high attrition as cows sitting in the cockpits.

A collection of beautiful, non coherent sentences that are far from reality. I live in UK too and I live in a place that has negligible Asian population. Most of my friends are native English and I will request you to cut out your senseless rant. Since you know so much about Indians, please enlighten me why most Pakistani restaurants in UK call themselves Indian? Why do they feel so compelled to have names that are Indian? If India has such a bad reputation, why would your countrymen hide behing brand INDIA?

Now don't come up with some illogical, far fetched reasoning. Save it for another day when you are on stronger ground and have better reasoning.

A collection of beautiful, non coherent sentences that are far from reality. I live in UK too and I live in a place that has negligible Asian population. Most of my friends are native English and I will request you to cut out your senseless rant. Since you know so much about Indians, please enlighten me why most Pakistani restaurants in UK call themselves Indian? Why do they feel so compelled to have names that are Indian? If India has such a bad reputation, why would your countrymen hide behing brand INDIA?

Now don't come up with some illogical, far fetched reasoning. Save it for another day when you are on stronger ground and have better reasoning.
You people keep digressing from the topic and when a reply is in place, it gets reported as troll and then as you can scroll back and see for yourself the Admins, have the nightmare of moderation. However ever heard of Continental Cuisine, which country would you attribute to, similarly our region is commonly known as the Indian Subcontinent hence the terminology for the cuisine, more over, in Scotland majority of the restaurants are owned by people from Bangladesh, yet they are also termed as Indian. Hope that answers your lame argument.

You people keep digressing from the topic and when a reply is in place, it gets reported as troll and then as you can scroll back and see for yourself the Admins, have the nightmare of moderation. However ever heard of Continental Cuisine, which country would you attribute to, similarly our region is commonly known as the Indian Subcontinent hence the terminology for the cuisine, more over, in Scotland majority of the restaurants are owned by people from Bangladesh, yet they are also termed as Indian. Hope that answers your lame argument.

Well done. Ask the owners of those restaurants and they you give you a better reason. Answer from the horse's mouth and it wont be as lame as you think it will be.

About the topic : The display of firepower especially after dark was too good and I had a chance to see it live on NDTV. Thanks a lot guys for giving the link.

Perhaps you need to ask your self whether like the PAF, the IAF can even sustain it's performance for such a duration without a single mis hap.:cool:

there is no need to , because i know india can sustain if needed and if it can have complete air dominance in 4 day then there is no need for a extend session

there is no need to , because i know india can sustain if needed and if it can have complete air dominance in 4 day then there is no need for a extend session

Fear of the unknown has always haunted human's conscious, here is what the real fear can achieve.

4666575c29dfc087cdf04ca22f860e5a.jpg

97fc8266688a9a3ade5d9481386e50a3.jpg

Dreaming, albeit unharmful merely keeps you in oblivion

Fear of the unknown has always haunted human's conscious, here is what the real fear can achieve.

“Now I think I’m going down to the well tonight
and I’m going to drink till I get my fill.
And I hope when I get old I don’t sit
around thinking about it, but I probably will.
Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
a little of the glory of, well time slips away
and leaves you with nothing, miste,r but
boring stories of … glory days.

Glory days, well they’ll pass you by.
Glory days, in the wink of a young girl’s eye.
Glory days, glory days.”

-Bruce Springsteen

Something worth thinking about!!!

4666575c29dfc087cdf04ca22f860e5a.jpg

97fc8266688a9a3ade5d9481386e50a3.jpg

keep dreaming about the past glory but still india won 1971 war it is what matters .......

More over its not the same india u faced in 1971 there is lot happened after that and it is one of the fastest growing economy in the world and obviously defense grows along and no hard feeling when it comes to reality check pak is not so far away from 1971 it has grown but not as good as india and then in 1971 USA was always supporting u in spite u lost and india had tech which was not so advanced as the US ie pak af but its a whole new ball game....... No need for me to explain the deference in force level i think a senior member can google it or he will know it since its not easy to become a senior member i suppose

Good for you, but as any one can witness, no flares, decoys, or countermeasures deployed, hence the exercise was merely for public consumption with aircraft loitering over the target and spending their time as in peaceful proceedings, however with due respect, this is how it should be executed.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself - Pakistan Air Force Exercise Saffron-Bandit 2009/2010: 05.09.2009

I just have one simple question for you: this thread was never a comparison thread between IAF's Vayi Shakti and PAF's Saffron Bandit, so what was purpose of putting this post and that video? And you are blaming Indians for going off-topic!!! I went through all the posts before this "PAF does it this way" post of yours, and none of the post compared this IAF's exercise to PAF's exercise, NONE, so why did you feel the need to bring Saffron Bandit comparisons?

Before this post of yours, there were 2 posts from pakistani members, one mocking the fact that this was the place where 2 sukhois crashed last year, tell me what was the point of that post, and second was yours in reply to some indian member saying dhruv is amazing to which you replied with the crash history, now again since the poster just expressed his personal fanboy opinion rather than comparing dhruv to any other helicopter or any other exercise, neither did he claim that dhruv never crashed, so why did you bring up the crash history in this domestic EXERCISE thread.

Come on dude, nobody is disrespecting the PAF here, its a very potent force in its own right, nobody is disrespecting the exercises PAF does, so please just let us just enjoy some Vayu Shakti photos in peace. Thanks

Will we ever stop re living the past ?

It was real fear that led Gen AAK Niazi & the Eastern Command to lay down arms & surrender in Dhaka.

But that is history.. we need to move on.

Back
Top Bottom