What's new

IAF's Vayu Shakti Firepower Demo This Month

What is unknown to Pakistan?
Nothing that was shown. Pakistan was not our audience but our countrymen were. If India was to hide something from Pakistan, it wont telecast it on national TV.

So why bring Pakistan into the reporting? This is my sole question.

The coordination of Airforce was something that was commendable and this should make it clear to our enemy that every airforce base will come into play and can be coordinated for such missions. Network centric warfare is seeping into the system. I am sure Pakistan knew about it anyway.

I would think it would be stupid for an Air Force to conduct an air campaign and not avail resources countrywide. But then again, what does this have to do with Pakistan at this time? Why is the Indian media hyping the Pakistan angle?

Media hype and nothing more. TRP .
I agree but misplaced and untimely.

That makes me scared. :D

Those who are in the know and make decisions know where things stand. Whether you are scared or not is immaterial. :cheers:

mod this is IAF's Vayu Shakti Firepower Demo

let this form clean

I am not sure what your point is? People are posting videos of news reports where Pakistan is being warned which makes this controversial. Thus the discussion.

I am not sure what your point is? People are posting videos of news reports where Pakistan is being warned which makes this controversial. Thus the discussion.

Please forgive our Media as they can say whatever they wish to, as the enjoy freedom of speech.

But I can post 10 such videos where Pakistan Media is doing the same thing.

Please be advised, as you are a Moderator, It is the Media who is making hell out of it, not the govt. I really don't understand the reason behind your agony?

What is there to discuss when more than 90% Indians agree that Media over hypes all the news coming in? So please don't slap us or this thread or even Indians, that way you would be generalising everything.

Now if you can please excuse and let people enjoy this.

And I request guys not to post anything that talks about Pakistan.

Thanks.

Please forgive our Media as they can say whatever they wish to, as the enjoy freedom of speech.

But I can post 10 such videos where Pakistan Media is doing the same thing.

Please be advised, as you are a Moderator, It is the Media who is making hell out of it, not the govt. I really don't understand the reason behind your agony?

What is there to discuss when more than 90% Indians agree that Media over hypes all the news coming in? So please don't slap us or this thread or even Indians, that way you would be generalising everything.

Now if you can please excuse and let people enjoy this.

And I request guys not to post anything that talks about Pakistan.

Thanks.

Okay so let me understand this one. You post a video or Indian members do that and it says things which to me, as a Pakistani, are misplaced and problematic and I am suppose to not discuss it here? Last I checked this was a Pakistani forum. My intention is not to derail the thread, however if some idiotic content is posted, are we to just ignore it even if its at our expense? I think not.

Secondly, I challenge you to post a few videos of Pakistani press where they talk about blatantly attacking India and that too in times of relative calm and peace.

Lastly, I am not agonizing over anything here. Just amazed at the shear stupidity of the reporting which is beaming into every Indian household with a TV.

The talk of 42 terror camps is also problematic just like these reports. Who are we training in these 42 terror camps? Last I checked, your own IA chief is on record stating that infiltrations are down by 70-80% over the past few years. We have our LEAs going after LeT types and yet the assumption is that Pakistan is training an Army in 42 camps in IoK for the past decade even when in the past 5 years the infiltration has been negligible.

I am a mod, but what am I suppose to do with content that undermines Pakistan on a Pakistani forum?

Last edited:
Okay so let me get this straight. You post a video or Indian members do that and it says things which to me, as a Pakistani, are misplaced and problematic and I am suppose to not discuss it here? Last I checked this was a Pakistani forum. My intention is not to derail the thread, however if some idiotic content is posted, are we to just ignore it even if its at our expense? I think not.

I just didn't say get out of this thread mate, in fact I cannot. It is apperantly your forum.

My concern was on Indian Media reports. If you ask me, most of the families watch these news channel when they are getting bored, it is actually a laughing package for them..

I had asked to excuse us for this Media discussion when we are accepting it is over played. What else you want to discuss?

And if you think it is problematic, then you have all the rights to bowdlerize the post.

I am not doing anything to the post. The point was to register a disagreement and generate some discussion and that to a certain extent has been done.

Secondly, I challenge you to post a few videos of Pakistani press where they talk about blatantly attacking India.

Sir,

I am not a school kid (not even in college) that you should provoke me for something and expect me to become your acolyte. We are discussing and trying to compete on a fathomless topic. You better know your media,
I need not to post videos of the media which calls Kasab a Bihari or punjabi whatever.

I need not to post videos where Pakistan is building a robotic army to fight India.

(Now Please be kind to search the keywords yourself.)

Lastly, I don't have to sequester the thread for a stupid melee. This argument has reached an Impasse, there is no good reason that we should carry on with obstreperous stance.

Secondly, I challenge you to post a few videos of Pakistani press where they talk about blatantly attacking India and that too in times of relative calm and peace.

Please search on youtube -:
1) Hamid gul
2) Zaid Hamid

They both spit venom of a degree that I have never seen on TV (ofcourse against India)
They start with dropping nuclear bombs on Indian Cities, Zionist theory and airing Pakistan Radio from New Delhi :hitwall::hitwall:

Sometimes I wonder how Pakistanis tolerate such people, also don't forget to check the comments on youtube!

1) Hamid gul
2) Zaid Hamid

They both spit venom of a degree that I have never seen on TV (ofcourse against India)
They start with dropping nuclear bombs on Indian Cities, Zionist theory and airing Pakistan Radio from New Delhi :hitwall::hitwall:

Sometimes I wonder how Pakistanis tolerate such people, also don't forget to check the comments on youtube!
You have your Ball Thakrey, Shiv Sinah and the hawks in the BJP, who exceed above all, that's all honky dory as an individual(s) they can tickle their fancy but when an exercise is staged managed and all the drama queens direct their nonsense towards my country, rest assured, they deserve nothing less than a kick in the teeth.

1) Hamid gul
2) Zaid Hamid

and what about BAJRANG DAL & SHIV SENA???

thank you ALL for derailing a pretty decent thread!!!! :hang2:

well with all due respect This is not fair man the MODS Mr taimikhan deleted my post which had is a surrender letter of 1971 war which was a reply to Mr windjammer post which # 87 I would like an explanation for the reason for the deletion. I do know its a forum run by pakistani nationals but when it comes to fact The MODS should be neutral.

well with all due respect This is not fair man the MODS Mr taimikhan deleted my post which had is a surrender letter of 1971 war which was a reply to Mr windjammer post which # 87 I would like an explanation for the reason for the deletion. I do know its a forum run by pakistani nationals but when it comes to fact The MODS should be neutral.

How many times do you reply to one post, you had already replied to the post in question and not satisfied with your own reply you had to digress even further and post another reply. Scroll back and see how many other posts were also deleted.

How many times do you reply to one post, you had already replied to the post in question and not satisfied with your own reply you had to digress even further and post another reply. Scroll back and see how many other posts were also deleted.

actually i didnot know how to put the picture in the post so thats y i couldn't post it along with the reply and posted it when i came to know how it is done and i did not ask for ur explanation sir so i did requested for mr taimikhan

mod should delete all the stupid post

let the thread clean

and all Pakistani member should control them self this is AF's Vayu Shakti Firepower Demo This Month

mod act before question on your duty

Back
Top Bottom