What's new

After Pulling Out of Multinational Exercise, IAF Postpones Exercise Vayu Shakti

I don't think so. One morning when Pakistanis will awake, it will be too late. We better keep an eye on the Brahmos manufacturing facilities and where they are getting deployed. Even for China, it will be too late.
I have seen you mention this before too, very interesting, especially with the Brahmos launch 🤔

Can you write a more detailed post as to why you think so?

I have seen you mention this before too, very interesting, especially with the Brahmos launch 🤔

As if event of 9 March isnt enough.

So the point is, Pakistanis have the bomb, and a slow attack by India is a suicide.
Indians created a huge force in the camps of RSS since 1925. After partition, they thought they might one day overrun Pakistan with it. Pakistan made atomic bomb. That was a major dent in their plans. Then they devised another plan called cold start. We again gave an answer with tactical missiles. What next?
Brahmos was another patch on the fabric of their plan. Currently, I have heard from somewhere that, either, they already have tested a 1500 km version of this missile, or, they are very near to it. Again the plan seems crippling with swift attack and then the same plan as before.
Surprisingly the answer to this is not technology-based, but something else. Which I will not mention here.

These are a bunch of thoughts and I may be wrong.

Last edited:
So the point is, Pakistanis have the bomb, and a slow attack by India is a suicide.
Indians created a huge force in the camps of RSS since 1925. After partition, they thought they might one day overrun Pakistan with it. Pakistan made atomic bomb. That was a major dent in their plans. Then they devised another plan called cold start. We again gave an answer with tactical missiles. What next?
Brahmos was another patch on the fabric of their plan. Currently, I have heard from somewhere that, either, they already have tested a 1500 km version of this missile, or, they are very near to it. Again the plan seems crippling with switch attack and then same plan as before.
Surprisingly the answer to this is not technology-based, but something else. Which I will not mention here.

These are a bunch of thoughts and I may be wrong.
You should open a thread about this, would make good discussion

It could be an indicator but I think you'd need several signs before coming to such a conclusion
They shows us their intentions and demonstrate it .
our response is more then enough for them to mass produce brahmos.

Back
Top Bottom