What's new

IAF's Vayu Shakti Firepower Demo This Month

I wouldn't be talking about simple minds when your compatriots from Pakistan and some from China are around, they may start thinking you're accusing them of things.

This is not a TRAINING EXERCISE. Vayu Shakti 10 is directed at the Indian public to show them the firepower of the IAF. If nothing else, the IAF has proved that it has a great ability in conflicts to take part in complex operations.

On the previous note: To Indian members, don't get depressed by the examples of Han we have here on the PDF. They are a very small representative of the most populous nation on Earth. These are the jingoistic, ego-filled, newly rich, all set to take over the world over the Internet. Let me remind you, that all the Chinese I've ever talked to, both in Hong Kong, China, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, the USA and the UK were horrified that their country is supportive of a nation* like Pakistan. It's too bad that they don't have a voice in their government.
Forget all others, it's got your attention, hence it hit the nail on the head. And before addressing other Nationalities, you need to look a little closer to home with a dozen insurgencies brewing, which other country in the world has so many unsatisfied citizens. These days enough about India is circulating on British Channels to remind us what the world thinks about yous.

Back to topic.

Seems you are not catching the drift, but then again this is your show piece.:partay:
The PAF exercise, Saffron Bandit lasted for seven months, one of the goal was to fly 8000 sorties in two weeks utilizing all assets and infrastructure including the Motorways. Here is an example of an earlier PAF firepower demo, due to it's nature, it's been highly edited and since it was on a different format, i couldn't convert the sound. However it shows how it should be done.

YouTube- PAF Firepower Demo

u ment to say pak needs 7 month of bombing to disable IAF while IAF can do it in a day or 4 hours ??????:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Forget all others, it's got your attention, hence it hit the nail on the head. And before addressing other Nationalities, you need to look a little closer to home with a dozen insurgencies brewing, which other country in the world has so many unsatisfied citizens. These days enough about India is circulating on British Channels to remind us what the world thinks about yous.

Back to topic.

Hmmm I don't think you need to remind us as to what the world thinks about us - I mean look at the adjectives the world is showering upon India and look at the adjectives that have been SHOWERED on your nation....please refrain from talking BS else all you will get is more BS right back.....The bottom line and even US admits that all that F-16 Pak has will only help them survive a little bit longer in a WAR against India and nothing more.....so please save this BS for ltr when u can actually win a war against India.....
:smokin:

Hmmm I don't think you need to remind us as to what the world thinks about us - I mean look at the adjectives the world is showering upon India and look at the adjectives that have been SHOWERED on your nation....please refrain from talking BS else all you will get is more BS right back.....The bottom line and even US admits that all that F-16 Pak has will only help them survive a little bit longer in a WAR against India and nothing more.....so please save this BS for ltr when u can actually win a war against India.....
:smokin:
Belive me, living in UK, we only know too well what the world thinks of your call centers and the caste system, hence all the crap being fed to you by your frivlious media has lodged in your upper crust. It's amusing how you people oblivious to reality never seize to malign every forum with your nonsecual rants and derogatory mindset.
May i also remind you that Mr Moscow once commented on your airforce's high attrition as cows sitting in the cockpits.

u ment to say pak needs 7 month of bombing to disable IAF while IAF can do it in a day or 4 hours ??????:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Perhaps you need to ask your self whether like the PAF, the IAF can even sustain it's performance for such a duration without a single mis hap.:cool:

Which aircraft is it on the left side, below the Mig 21? Embraer EMB 135, if yes which role does it had in the exercise?

Ya the aircraft below the Mig-21 is the Embrarer EMB 135 Legacy; it is used as a executive transport aircraft by the IAF, it belongs to the Comm Squadron, which ferries VVIP's.

The EMB 135 just represented the transport arm of the IAF at the exercise, along with the An-32 & the Il-76. But unlike the An-32 & the Il-76 it just made a flypast dispensing flares.

Perhaps you need to ask your self whether like the PAF, the IAF can even sustain it's performance for such a duration without a single mis hap.:cool:

Why do I find you in every Indian thread telling us how we are losers?
The world doesn't think any better of Pakistan than that of India. We are both in the same boat. Is this too tough to comprehend for you?

The world doesn't think any better of Pakistan than that of India. We are both in the same boat. Is this too tough to comprehend for you?

He needs this to digest ..

6d9ef41285285ba2f966a1001d250c2d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Belive me, living in UK, we only know too well what the world thinks of your call centers and the caste system, hence all the crap being fed to you by your frivlious media has lodged in your upper crust. It's amusing how you people oblivious to reality never seize to malign every forum with your nonsecual rants and derogatory mindset.
May i also remind you that Mr Moscow once commented on your airforce's high attrition as cows sitting in the cockpits.

you are talking abt the BPOs, what do u think when guys in UK racially abuse u :cry:

atleast we feel proud when we walk on our own Motherland

Hey please dont harm Britain's image in your post, there is no such thing that you have mentioned. You have migrated to uk i am born here i know a lot more than you do. So please keep the jingoism out.

I have never implied that sir, but some times an answer has to be in place,
I have asked for to stick to the topic but since members keep raising issues and what not, then a reply is necessary.

Ya the aircraft below the Mig-21 is the Embrarer EMB 135 Legacy; it is used as a executive transport aircraft by the IAF, it belongs to the Comm Squadron, which ferries VVIP's.

The EMB 135 just represented the transport arm of the IAF at the exercise, along with the An-32 & the Il-76. But unlike the An-32 & the Il-76 it just made a flypast dispensing flares.

Just saw it on livefist too (Night events / Flypast with flares - 1 x AN 32, 1 x EMBRAER, 1 x IL 76):

2c83326428c99c1b9be99ff9b43904bb.jpg

b17cf50eaf206d87ca02bdd27184cfec.jpg

Back
Top Bottom