What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

Do you think Indians would have spared our pilots if it was just a jovial mistake? Never. So why must we bend over? They probably ran away with vital photographs of something, sounds like a reconnaissance mission of some sorts.

Your words make sense, Just today an Indian posted a thread telling us that terrorists operate from outskirts of Lahore and in Muzafarabad and he also provided the maps as well. so i think you are right. They came for a blow but ran away like scared children.

Mobilize the Pakistani Air Force and Army Immediately. I consider this violation of Air Space an Invitation to War!!! If we do not take action, that will teach the Indian's it is okay for you to violate Pakistani Air Space and nothing will happen to you.

We must make it clear to the whole of India any large scale invasion of Pakistan by land, sea, air, or Cyhber attack will result in a massive Pakistani Nuclear Blitzkrieg on India!!!

Action what action after they ran away there is no chance nor it is wise to do so. The world will side with India not us.

Have we (Pakistan) been able to identify the IAF Aircraft that violated Pakistani Airspace...? I'm thinking their Mirage jets.

With all the new developments coming in, i sure as hell feel hungry!

Paratha and Mash ki daal ZINDABAD!

99.9 % Pakistanis dont want Zardari in power, yet he still is. Cause he,s imposed by washington.

Have we (Pakistan) been able to identify the IAF Aircraft that violated Pakistani Airspace...? I'm thinking their Mirage jets.

Could be Migs, i dnt think they could afford to send in Su-30s,too risky for the cowards to lose those birds.

Man it is amazing to think. The IAF Jet managed to only remain in Pakistani Airspace for a minute or so and was forced to leave immediately after that.

Nawaz Sharif condemns Indian Air Force infiltration

Updated at: 0235 PST, Saturday, December 13, 2008
LAHORE: Leader of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif while strongly condemning the violation of Pakistan air spaces by Indian jet planes said, the entire nation is united for the defense of the country.

Nawaz Sharif said that Indian infiltration into Pakistan’s territory will not no be tolerated at any cost.

Source: Nawaz Sharif condemns Indian Air Force infiltration

99.9 % Pakistanis dont want Zardari in power, yet he still is. Cause he,s imposed by washington.

this not his falt its falt of majorty who vote ppp even people knoe there is no one in ppp like bb but they vote now they have to wait until god never help us to reomve these scrap.

remember

gesy awam wesy hukmran

this not his falt its falt of majorty who vote ppp even people knoe there is no one in ppp like bb but they vote now they have to wait until god never help us to reomve these scrap.

remember

gesy awam wesy hukmran

People didn't vote for Zardari. They voted for a CORPSE of a woman who was killed even before the elections STARTED!

Let's face it. Our people gave PITY and SYMPATHY votes to PPP JUST because benazir was killed. Now that's politics!

remember

gesy awam wesy hukmran

Yes,this ppp govt is like a punishment for us...i wonder what our great kiyani would be thinking right now:angel:

Back
Top Bottom