What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

Im goign to use this thread as an example, this is what happens when you wake a sleeping nation, imagine wt it is in pakistan, all the public gatherin together and talkin abt it, and Mr 10%, will become under presure.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Could be Migs, i dnt think they could afford to send in Su-30s,too risky for the cowards to lose those birds.

Yes, Well said as our Pilots are Blood Thirsty they would have shot anything even if it was SU-30 MKI and this would have resulted into a most shameful and disgraceful event in the history of IAF would have lost ALL HIS PRIDE

I dont think they were Su-30, May be migs or Mirages but i can Gurantee you one thing .....Gues what :undecided:

It wasnt :woot: LCA-Tejas for sure 200 %:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, Well said as our Pilots are Blood Thirsty they would have shot anything even if it was SU-30 MKI and this would have resulted into a most shameful and disgraceful event in the history of IAF would have lost ALL HIS PRIDE

I dont think they were Su-30, May be migs or Mirages but i can Gurantee you one thing .....Gues what :undecided:

It wasnt :woot: LCA-Tejas for sure 200 %:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:argh:

:rofl:

today some one ask pablic were is our dectator mussraf.were are that crazy wich comes to streets go mush go.now there father cant control this crisis bring back our dectator.

It wasnt :woot: LCA-Tejas for sure 200 %:rofl::rofl:

:woot::rofl::rofl:
u made my day :)

Guys lets not make any assumptions in this thread. The type of plane shouldn't be discussed until any information is released.

this not his falt its falt of majorty who vote ppp even people knoe there is no one in ppp like bb but they vote now they have to wait until god never help us to reomve these scrap.

remember

gesy awam wesy hukmran

True, but most of the people voted for PPP , because the American Sold media ( GEO,AJJ ) misguided them , and Benazir was killed , all of the peoples sympathies went towards PPP, and even for a slight second the Pakistani awam didnt think about whats going to happen tommorow.

so you see the power of media warfare, all the people were lured into voting for PPP.

The Wise thing for Pakistan to do is, remain on High Alert. We must take all measure to defend and monitor Pakistan for it's safety and security.

No Knee Jerk reaction!!!

It is important to understand, this is a VERY PROVOCATIVE move by IAF. Let India know now one more Move Like this, and the IAF base in Tajikistan will have seen better days.

I doubt India will wage full war over it's base in Tajikistan, it makes for an easy target.

Man it is amazing to think. The IAF Jet managed to only remain in Pakistani Airspace for a minute or so and was forced to leave immediately after that.

Even that was bold enough for IAF because the response of PAF is always outstanding and to get safely home:enjoy: when PAF Falcons are chasing them, They will earn medals mann.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nawaz Sharif is usually the guy who has guts to respond back. I remember when we tested nuclear weapons. Good old days. Oh man.. i miss Musharraf.

What if Imran khan was in power!he would have acted quite aggressive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom