What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

Does anyone remember a similar incident like this happened before, when an IAF jet violated Pakistan Airspace over Islamabad? I believe Musharraf was in power at the time.

Pakistani Forces were on High Alert.

deep down inside their ***** filled hearts indian leaders also know that its not Pakistans fault.

and if we threaten them seriously over here, the game india is playing against us would hopefully end.

as India would not risk destruction of its country, they would rather admit that '' No one from Pakistan was involved in the Mumbai attacks , and that they did a terrible mistake ""

guyz any news about the blast??

and guyz im proud of pakistan airforce, and surprised they were in our airspace for 2 mins and by then f-16s were already after them.

Dude emotional outburst is natural in such cases. After Mumbai attacks Indian leaders were suggesting direct attack on Pakistan.
So its not strange if the members here also express some emotional out burst

No emotional outburst. We must remain strategic and clever.

My point if there is a large scale invasion by India by sea, water, air, or cybher attack on Pakistan, and the large scale invasion is to great for the Pakistani army alone to repel, then yes we must use Nukes, that is why we have them.

Now I suggest Pakistan remain on high alert, and remain calm, IAF has made a very provocative move here, and we must take the appropriate measures to defend Pakistan.

I might be heading back to pakistan in 4 or 5 days.

If these fcuks want a war, they'd have to go through EVERY SINGLE Pakistani.

Dude maybe we should send Aladdin on his flying carpet to violate Indian Airspace and gather intelligence on Indian troop position....JOKE

Seriously, it if interesting to learn that IAF was interested in violating Kashmiri Airspace and Pakistani Airspace. Both over Lahore and Azad Kashmir, we should ponder over the meaning of this. It seems to suggest India wants to learn about how the Pakistani Military Guards Pakistan, our defense doctrine and defense line.

India has always had it's EYES ON LAHORE!!!! For India captuing Lahore would be the Greatest War Trophy in the history of Hindu Indian battles and Wars (which is a pathetic history I may add). Remember that is why we celebrate Defense Day, because India was targeting Lahore in 1965 and wanted to capture the city, but Pakistani ground troops were just to overwhelming for India and defeated India.

India also wants to capture Azad Kashmir this is well known.

guys what about that explosion in the sea? any update about that??

India has always had it's EYES ON LAHORE!!!! For India captuing Lahore would be the Greatest War Trophy

HA! Conquering Lahore? My Hometown? Lahoriyon nai inki hadiyan tor ker tu in sab ko heera mandi mein bhita daina hai as faggots for sale.

What will be the diplomatic response? Are we going to drag our a$$es to the UN like India? Avoiding war is a good thing, but having your airspace violated after weeks of threats and harassment is in a league of it's own.

Major blunder by the Indians.

How come I did not see the same reaction from you guys when America violated our airspace.

Some of you are TRUE COWARDS.

Back
Top Bottom