What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

To be honest, the PAF pretty much raped IAF in the skies over Lahore for all to see. I doubt capturing Lahore is a achievable objective for anyone.

Pakistan should violate indian airspace and teach them a few things about how to violate ( Violoation 101 )

hehhe PAF neva try to violate indian airspace PAF will shoot there bases as well "IAF is baby forces who try to just spy... PAF kick n ***" (HAM KAAM PORA KARKAY ATAY HAIN" :guns:

some one lock the following people in a room, till the situation gets sorted out. Otherwise nothing but crap will come out of their mouths.

1) Asif Ali Zardari
3) Sherry Rehman
3) Rehman Malik
4) Altaf Hussain
5) Mehmood Durranni

Dil chahta hey in 5 ko tu pakar kar banda LITAR LAYEE! :angry:

guys, ARY is reporting they used some (remote controlled) aircrafts???

WTF???:hitwall:

maybe i think su30 becuase (word used by media and anylst WARHEADS lol means Fullyloaded maybe) so im sure its Su30 and from Pakistan side im 90 % sure F16 lets se further information coming tommorrow

hehe, i was planin on goin to pak in may for the army test, things are gettin interesting so im goin there for sure :p

Guys, try and keep the integrity of the forum intact, and post constructive analytical comments.

All this 'josh-o- jazba' is wonderful, but stating that Pakistan will kick India's as* on a forum multiple times does not make for very good reading, nor is it going to make the ***-kicking come true.

I would especially like the members to stay away from infalmmatory rhetoric about nukes etc.

It appears the event has been validated by both the PAF and the GoP. Now the questions to ponder are what the violations signify.

What was the intent, given the unaggressive statements of the political leadership on both sides?

Which side is this going to put pressure on?

So on and so forth.

Last edited:
How come I did not see the same reaction from you guys when America violated our airspace.

Some of you are TRUE COWARDS.

Speaking on my behalf, i was always idle on this forum and was a regular multimedia uploader. Infact, i started being active on this forum just recently. Not more than a couple of days. Speak for yourself :argh:

How come I did not see the same reaction from you guys when America violated our airspace.

Some of you are TRUE COWARDS.

Because those violations were by agreement and necessity.

We aren't openly fighting the Mullah Nazir and Gul Bahadur Taliban factions, both very strong and with very loyal followers - do you want to add them to the ranks of the TTP?

I am not sure the military wants to at this point.

NOW TOMMORROW NEWS FROM INDIA LOLZz

"pakistani Airforce Shaheen (hawk) intrudes into indian air space" (LOL)

LOLzz @ India

The Indians IMO are mainly playing to domestic opinion. This will work for Pakistan too in that it will unite large parts of our population, make it tougher for us to act against LeT/JeD and balance out world opinion because many will feel that the Indians are over playing their Mumbai card. Thats probably the reason why the Indians are trying to deny this so bitterly...

i think pakistan should not let this go at all i am sure that PAF is ready to teach IAF a lesson but our government is acting weak as usual just like with drone attacks. its sad we have to suffer this government of mr.100%

Because those violations were by agreement and necessity.

We aren't openly fighting the Mullah Nazir and Gul Bahadur Taliban factions, both very strong and with very loyal followers - do you want to add them to the ranks of the TTP?

I am not sure the military wants to at this point.

Never in Pakistan history has Pakistan allowed any country to conduct Air strikes into Pakistan and kill it's civilians!!!

Let me tell you Agnostic, would we give the same permission to India?

Would we allow any other country to conduct the same operations as America is doing in Pakistan??

NO!

That is because The USA is a stronger country militarily and some of you Spineless people fear America, lets be honest. The Truth is America has weakened! There economy is anemic and horrible, bearish, and weak. There military is stretched, they have spent billions of dollars and are bogged down in two Wars that remain uncertain.

I can think of no greater time in recent history to fight America and defeat it (for Pakistan Military).

Maybe Gen. Kaled ibn al-Walid should have allowed the 10,000+ well armed Roman soldiers to conduct operations into Arabia, even though he had an army of 1,000+ Muslim Mujahideen he Triumphed!!!

Remember the Soviet Invasion, Mujahideen ultimately triumphed. And No not because of the US either...

i think pakistan should not let this go at all i am sure that PAF is ready to teach IAF a lesson but our government is acting weak as usual just like with drone attacks. its sad we have to suffer this government of mr.100%

:lol:

100% ?

:lol:

Pakistan: India violated airspace
The Associated Press: Pakistan: India violated airspace
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) — Indian aircraft violated Pakistan's airspace Saturday but were chased back over the border by Pakistani fighter jets, an Air Force spokesman here said.

The alleged incident comes amid heightened tensions between the nuclear-armed rivals over last month's deadly attack in Mumbai. India has said the attack, which left more than 170 people dead, had roots in Pakistan.

Pakistan Air Commodore Himayun Viqar said the Indian aircraft crossed over the border some one to three miles (two to four kilometers) in Pakistan-controlled Kashmir and over the eastern city of Lahore.

He would not say how many Indian aircraft were involved or give the exact time but said that Pakistani jets responded, forcing the Indian aircraft to turn back.

Attempts to get Indian comment were not immediately successful early Sunday morning.

However, in a statement, Pakistan Information Minister Sherry Rehman said the Indian Air Force had told Pakistan the incursion was "inadvertent."

"Our forces are on alert," Rehman said, adding, "There is no need for undue alarm."

Back
Top Bottom