What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

JAWAB DO KIYANI QAUM TUMHARAY SATH HAI!

I've had enough of PPP's bullshit. Half of their officials are incompetent dumbfcuks who don't know **** about handling serious situations!

Because of our GREAT Army and ISI this country has survived for so long! And by God believe me when i say that we have absolutely NOTHING to worry about as long as our ISI and Pakistan Army is active.

KIYANI HAMARA COMMANDER IN CHIEF HAI! Enough said!

Now this shameless coward act clearly indicates that Pakistan wants PEACE that India obviously don't.But it also shows that either Indian Government is duped by her overconfident millitary forces or the IAF who dared to enter Pakistani territory seemingly ignorant of PAF 's strength and our gallant warriors.

We have fought three Wars and they are well aware of the strength of our forces,Maybe by sending these two jets inside our territory they are trying to put pressure on us but guess what Pakistan will not come under pressure as we are having the best Military in the World.:tup:

PAF pilots might be laughing right now by saying ''Bhaag gaye sallay'':D

Do you think Indians would have spared our pilots if it was just a jovial mistake? Never. So why must we bend over? They probably ran away with vital photographs of something, sounds like a reconnaissance mission of some sorts.

Actually to be honest, the indian piolets would have stayed far back, bcuz they kno never to mess with a pakistani piolet, if he wants to live anothre day.

He will have to do something, if he does not the public will be angry:angry::angry:

who ceare pablic zardari no way he eat our 10bn$ he has crimnal back graund he invole in lot of shmefull acts .he is the one who say i will never wana be a presedent and when see empty seat just he sit on it.he and his team bigest losers of our history.they ane nothing but jokers.GOD BLESS PAKISTAN :cry:

Do you think Indians would have spared our pilots if it was just a jovial mistake? Never. So why must we bend over? They probably ran away with vital photographs of something, sounds like a reconnaissance mission of some sorts.

Yes that sounds more appropriate otherwise there is no need for such violation and it dosnt serve any purpose for them. They will deny it and the goal is also achieved.

Mobilize the Pakistani Air Force and Army Immediately. I consider this violation of Air Space an Invitation to War!!! If we do not take action, that will teach the Indian's it is okay for you to violate Pakistani Air Space and nothing will happen to you.

We must make it clear to the whole of India any large scale invasion of Pakistan by land, sea, air, or Cyhber attack will result in a massive Pakistani Nuclear Blitzkrieg on India!!!

some one lock the following people in a room, till the situation gets sorted out. Otherwise nothing but crap will come out of their mouths.

1) Asif Ali Zardari
3) Sherry Rehman
3) Rehman Malik
4) Altaf Hussain
5) Mehmood Durranni

who ceare pablic zardari no way he eat our 10bn$ he has crimnal back graund he invole in lot of shmefull acts .he is the one who say i will never wana be a presedent and when see empty seat just he sit on it.he and his team bigest losers of our history.they ane nothing but jokers.GOD BLESS PAKISTAN :cry:

agreed, but if he wants to stay in power, he knows he cant afford to make mistakes.

its clear war signal if some one now thing they just joke he shuld visit mental hospital.they test our power and now they make stetergy for counter that what they see today.

omg, i could call my cousin and ask wt aircraft he would kno, he in the airforce, but i dnt have his cell nu,mber :(

Yes that sounds more appropriate otherwise there is no need for such violation and it dosnt serve any purpose for them. They will deny it and the goal is also achieved.

Exactly why we need to present our case in front of the world. We need to make sure that we provide evidence and react afterwards. It would be criminal to let the Indians off the hook. Zardari should remember the fate of his wife. You cannot play with the emotions of the people. I've a hunch that s h i t is going to hit the fan now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom