What's new

IAF violated Pakistan air space| Forced to return

president zardari will be holding a press conference tommorow at 11:00 am..

i hope we get to hear something positive...

please..

This means that Zaid Hamid has been right...he said watch out HINDUS WILL ATTACK DURING EID...now we know that the attempt was made while our nation was sleeping and during a time of relative calm.

Dint they catch us in 71 when the PAF officers were taking breakfast.

may god paf have recording of radar which can show who they do this tommorw we can show whole world these recordings.these indians never accept until we show them tail of shot down jets in kargil and 2001 they beleve when they see crap of there jets

Actually when ever they send the jets in to pakistan, they know 75% chance they wont be comming back.

Bcuz our Janbaz spahi and piolts are best in the world :pakistan::police:

Time for the army to step in and take control. Such cowardice shouldn't be tolerated for too long. These spineless bunch will sell Pakistan for a nickel at this rate! Let all the democrazy lovers cry. Democracy wont work in Pakistan. We need strong and resolute leadership that only the army can provide!

Anyhting won't work if its simultaneously within Pakistan and against Pakistan.be it Army or the Democracy.Musharraf's Goverment wasn't foreseeing anything and the disastrous situation we're in is all the aftermath of that.

please..

It sounds strange this news I heard today in the morning. But after Indian violation of our space it sounds like Zardari is going to address press conference after this incident. Fishy..

Indian jet planes violate Pakistan air spaces: PM Gilani - GEO.tv

Indian jet planes violate Pakistan air spaces: PM Gilani

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has confirmed that Indian Air Force violated Pakistan air spaces twice on Saturday.

According to senior journalist Rauf Qalasra, PM Gilani quoted Indian Air Force head has confirmed the incident on early Sunday adding that Indian Air Force mistakenly violated Pakistan air spaces.

PM said that Pakistan Air Force is on high alert to defend Pakistan air spaces.

please..

you hope from a daed horse wow :)

he will do nothing tell me in his whole life when he bring good news.history of zardari is full of bad news for pakistan.:disagree: see and learn

you hope from a daed horse wow :)

he will do nothing tell me in his whole life when he bring good news.history of zardari is full of bad news for pakistan.:disagree: see and learn

He will have to do something, if he does not the public will be angry:angry::angry:

Can't wait to try out the new JF-17 Thunder Multi-Role Fighter Jet...

Do you think Indians would have spared our pilots if it was just a jovial mistake? Never. So why must we bend over? They probably ran away with vital photographs of something, sounds like a reconnaissance mission of some sorts.

Back
Top Bottom