What's new

IAF trying to rope in another PSU to Increase LCA Production Level?

Department of Defence Research is DRDO? And not a sub- department of MoD?

God save us if people dont know the difference between them.
Its said for Defence Research & Development Organisation.

For your Information, their is not Department of Defence Research & Development instead a sub-ministry under a Secretary ,Ministry of Defence Production.

Its said for Defence Research & Development Organisation.

For your Information, their is not Department of Defence Research & Development instead a sub-ministry under a Secretary ,Ministry of Defence Production.
Where it said so? And if there is no organization like this then why it described in both DRDO ( who is under DDR&D), and in MoD site, just for fun?

And for god sake open the ADA site, or check there printed advertisements, you will know whom they are under, and they are answerable to who.

BTW, here the thing your DRDO site said

""The development effort for LCA is spearheaded by the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), an autonomous society under the Department of Defence Research & Development. ""

Where it said so? And if there is no organization like this then why it described in both DRDO ( who is under DDR&D), and in MoD site, just for fun?

And for god sake open the ADA site, or check there printed advertisements, you will know whom they are under, and they are answerable to who.

BTW, here the thing your DRDO site said

""The development effort for LCA is spearheaded by the Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA), an autonomous society under the Department of Defence Research & Development. ""

Man , why are you circling ?
If I am wrong then definely Department of Defence Research & Development would be exist.
Simply tell me about their Secretary/ Director or Minister of State or any website or their Office address , any thing ?

Man , why are you circling ?
If I am wrong then definely Department of Defence Research & Development would be exist.
Simply tell me about their Secretary/ Director or Minister of State or any website or their Office address , any thing ?
I am circling? Seriously? This was your link. And you that misunderstood DDR&D as DRDO, not me.

And why you asking me? OR

You vowed not to open any site of MoD or ADA or DRDO where clearly describing functioning of Department of Defence Research & Development ? Or you trying to prove sites under NIC are fake and providing wrong information?

BTW, fun part for you.
https://www.ada.gov.in/currentdocs/Enlistment of Contractors.pdf

Or now you trying to prove ""An Autonomous body under MoD"" is written wrong?

Last edited:
closed-door meeting with several Private defence company officials in a Taj Vivanta Hotel located at Panjim home states of Defence Minister Manoha
Good we need to discuss such matters in public and still maintain utmost secrecy.

And who have capacity for this ?
Most capable player in Aerospace system integration is Mahindra who can just assemble 8 seater turbo propeller plane.
TATA are only capable of fabrication of some aerostructures & fuselage (not whole), which far from Lead system intregator.

MoD should loose the NAL (who basically work as helper to ADA & HAL) & ,make them full fledge lead system integrator.
Instead of DPSU mode NAL should be govern by independent directors.

TATA is assembling RUAG Dorniers, fabricating and integrating PC 12s airframes, and they have just won the assembly and testing of C295 transport aircrafts. With the massive plant for the C295 transports, TATA will be a head Mahindra.

I have no doubt they can at the least bring out airframes.

Last edited:
HAL was supposed to deliver SP2 in March, where is SP2? Or SP 3, 4, 5? <--- Why is there no news about this?
0b8d14ebceb8a3a32785fca4a8a4575d.jpg

You Can see all the Pakistanis in the half a dozen threads created on Nishant UAV.

Back
Top Bottom