What's new

IAF trying to rope in another PSU to Increase LCA Production Level?

thank you very much brother i am happy to be friend of you guys
dosti to theek hai mamoo per ye batao ki ab to apki parliament me apke hi news paper ka link hai kuch top batao ... kuch to bolo indian involvemnt ke barre me :sarcastic:

You Can see all the Pakistanis in the half a dozen threads created on Nishant UAV.
20.png

Kitne attacks hue 26/11 ke baad? Aur kine organisations banned hue Pakistan mein?
attacks ka to bhai pata nhi or jo banned hoy wo name change ker ke a jaty hain

dosti to theek hai mamoo per ye batao ki ab to apki parliament me apke hi news paper ka link hai kuch top batao ... kuch to bolo indian involvemnt ke barre me :sarcastic:
bhai main parlement ko itna serious nhi leta jitna tum liye bthy ho all of them sitting there are haramkhor chor

Which PSU can be asked to assemble Tejas ?
bhai ye PSU kya hota hai ? UPS to suna tha :lol:

bhai main parlement ko itna serious nhi leta jitna tum liye bthy ho all of them sitting there are haramkhor chor

bhai ye PSU kya hota hai ? UPS to suna tha :lol:
point is if you think like about them then i remmeber you were also the one who was jumping about the impact of so called dossier of proofs of indian involvement ..... koi aur ye kerta to baat ki koi haisiat nahi thee mamoo per apne aisa ker ke mera aur mere desh ka vishwas tor diya :astagh:

point is if you think like about them then i remmeber you were also the one who was jumping about the impact of so called dossier of proofs of indian involvement ..... koi aur ye kerta to baat ki koi haisiat nahi thee mamoo per apne aisa ker ke mera aur mere desh ka vishwas tor diya :astagh:
aby ja saaly tum karo to posting hum kareen to trolling . i even did not remember when i troll .itna serious na hoa kar

TATA is assembling RUAG Dorniers, fabricating and integrating PC 12s airframes, and they have just won the assembly and testing of C295 transport aircrafts. With the massive plant for the C295 transports, TATA will be a head Mahindra.

I have no doubt they can at the least bring out airframes.

Fabricating Air frame is lot different that integrating whole system.
HAL is fabricating Air frames since 50s.
Their are 2 options either upgrade more capable HAL
Or just make long process of Licence Assembly under Make in India.

What details? Did not understand.
Who is the secretary or Minister of State of Department of Defence Research & Development Organisation.
Their Office address as it located somewhere.

I am circling? Seriously? This was your link. And you that misunderstood DDR&D as DRDO, not me.

And why you asking me? OR

You vowed not to open any site of MoD or ADA or DRDO where clearly describing functioning of Department of Defence Research & Development ? Or you trying to prove sites under NIC are fake and providing wrong information?

BTW, fun part for you.
https://www.ada.gov.in/currentdocs/Enlistment of Contractors.pdf

Or now you trying to prove ""An Autonomous body under MoD"" is written wrong?

So, you are just saying that ADA is under invisible Department of Defense Research & Development Organization which have no secretary or chief (More secret that R&AW).

Dismantle NAL, and include its assembly line up under HAL to ramp up production.
I think NAL can continue. They're actually better than HAL which is interested in screwing the project. NAL as an agency and an additional private player for production might be the way to go.

So, you are just saying that ADA is under invisible Department of Defense Research & Development Organization which have no secretary or chief (More secret that R&AW).

Where I am saying so, did you opened the MoD site?, no bro I am not going to tell you, you need to figure out yourself that is written on the wall.

Well @surya kiran
@Gen Padmanabhan

Here is NTI referring your secret Department of Defense Research & Development Organisation as same as DRDO but founding years changed.
Department of Defence Research and Development | Facilities | NTI

S Christopher is the Secretary for the Department of Defence Research & Development.

Check this link. It clearly distinguishes between the two.

Defence Secretary of R&D and Director General DRDO
Then who is the secretary of DRDO ?

Where I am saying so, did you opened the MoD site?, no bro I am not going to tell you, you need to figure out yourself that is written on the wall.
Bro, Just check my above post ?
Both are same.
Only thing differ is that ADA have more autonomy than other laboratories in DRDO.

Back
Top Bottom