What's new

IAF Sukhoi-30MKI being refuelled mid-air by USAF Boeing KC-135

RPK

Reaction score
Country
India
16114279_1312069675537751_687822183481260822_n.jpg

I believe Indian Air force was looking for 6 refuellers - planning to buy either Il-78 or Airbus A330 MRTT.
I would suggest Boeing KC-46 Pegasus. Boeing has been very luck lately in Indian military hardware race in general.
A new aerial refueller deal will begin shortly involving a head to head fight between the IL-78MKI, A330 MRTT and the KC-46.

MKi is so funking huge :D

Bo wonder China India Russia is the only country which can maintain such a huge fighter jet fleet of these beasts. If am not wrong with 310 fighters overall India will have largest fleet of 30s more than the creators Russians? Correct me if am wrong guys.

And in future India will operate massive fleets of Su30 and PakFa for the next 30-40 years?

Sukhois are big aircraft indeed:rolleyes:
Military cooperation between India and USA is always a good thing.:tup:
LOL seriously man Looks like a mini bomber. Other than a fighter.

Once during an recent interview with HAL / ADA chairman a question was put to them on mirage vs sukois or Migs. HAL chairman smiled and said Mirage is too soft and cute for the Russians :D just a few cents from my side. Go polar bears :thinktank::thinktank::thinktank:

That size tho! How many MKI can KC135 refuel at one go!

A new aerial refueller deal will begin shortly involving a head to head fight between the IL-78MKI, A330 MRTT and the KC-46.

That would face more delays, as MoD and IAF are getting a pair or two of Il76 converted to Il78MKI under their present MLU.

Back
Top Bottom