What's new

IAF Su-30 MKI pilots who neutralized multiple AMRAAM missiles to be awarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think India should claim that they shot down 10 F16s, 10 JF17 and 10 Mirages of Pakistan air force. Since no proof is required across the border everyone would be happy to decimate Pakistan..

The elite 221 Squadron which humiliated AMRAAMs that days
C-LT08gXYAEkNFM

so mki had time to defend itself but did not fire anything back???

Can't you see?

D0ynOMPU8AAZS2o
Had your second plane fallen in Azad Kashmir you would have claimed you shot down 2x F-16s. This is literally how Indian Media works. I myself saw a ticker on an indian channel that claimed you shot down 2x F-16s.

Ab ye colourful map lo aur iski bati banao shabash because thats what it's worth now because PAF scored kills in broad daylight when it mattered.

His Mig 21 waa destroyed so gun camera also gone.

He was shot down near Kotli Azad Kashmir yet Indian themselves claimed to recover a piece of AMRAAM from Riasi District (IoK) and claims downing of an F-16. What is so hard to calculate and check how far those areas are and how come this happened? May its hard to revisit the facts because, it may hurt sentiments.

He was shot down near Kotli Azad Kashmir yet Indian themselves claimed to recover a piece of AMRAAM from Riasi District (IoK) and claims downing of an F-16. What is so hard to calculate and check how far those areas are and how come this happened? May its hard to revisit the facts because, it may hurt sentiments.
In the first post it is mentioned that Sukhois who were targeted with AMRAAMs were near Udhampur which is adjacent to Reasi.
The sukhois were proceeding into inrercept the package coming towarda. them.

Had your second plane fallen in Azad Kashmir you would have claimed you shot down 2x F-16s. This is literally how Indian Media works. I myself saw a ticker on an indian channel that claimed you shot down 2x F-16s.

Ab ye colourful map lo aur iski bati banao shabash because thats what it's worth now because PAF scored kills in broad daylight when it mattered.

Flag tou check karlay bhayya!!! :lol:

Pehlay hi hansi nahi ruk rahi tu aur hasa ke maar de.. :lol:

Funniest SHIT of the century..

IAF was busy in neutralizing AMRAAMS, not the JF-17s and F-16s..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A multiple Hits scenario and there is a reason that many here are calm & watching Indian condition along with claims. An MKI allegedly neutralized multiple AMRAAMs but couldn't take a single hit. An F-16 is claimed as MIG kill because it was shot down and there is no camera kill.

Someone needs to ask them that please, share Radar Data, Radio Transmission, Data Link readings from AWACS etc... Nothing except a new story on every single day.

Let me give you the details:
2 M21 scrambled
After WC Abhinandan was shot down, his wingman engaged afterburners and returned back to base.

Mystery of 2nd paeachute also solved as wreckage of M21 in Pakistani photos show drogue parachute missing which means it got separated after Mig 21 was hit in tail.

Before that day AMRAAMa had 80% success rate (11/13) as per ACIG.
But now it is (11/17) 64%.
You still lying... Why not u telling about pakistani pilot which beaten to death ny local pakistanis because he was not aware about pakistan and Qurran.. While Abhinandan saved because he answered them in kashmiri language and he was hafiz e Quran also.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom