What's new

IAF Su-30 MKI pilots who neutralized multiple AMRAAM missiles to be awarded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the claims at face value, why did the SU-30MKI get itself into a situation where it was locked on and fired upon by AMRAMMS ??
Chicken or the egg

Repeated stories & more colourful (Montessori Maps) will be coming. Stay calm and enjoy. 2 MIGs but suddenly 1 made it back? 4 MKIs but they denied any MKI involved. What's those 2 Mirage-2000s are doing deep down? And haven't they claim to found a piece of AMRAAM AIM-120C-5 in Riasi district (Chassan Village)?
Let me give you the details:
2 M21 scrambled
After WC Abhinandan was shot down, his wingman engaged afterburners and returned back to base.

Mystery of 2nd paeachute also solved as wreckage of M21 in Pakistani photos show drogue parachute missing which means it got separated after Mig 21 was hit in tail.

Before that day AMRAAMa had 80% success rate (11/13) as per ACIG.
But now it is (11/17) 64%.

2 M21 scrambled
After WC Abhinandan waa shot down, his wingman engaged afterburners and returned back to base.

Mystery of 2nd paeachute also solved as wreckage of M21 in Pakistani photos show drogue parachute missing which means it got separated after Mig 21 was hit in tail.

Those details be printed and given to the BJP voters please.

Drogue chute & mystery? So this new thread is all about to cover 2 more chutes? How come a separated drogue chute will suddenly deploy & someone (a human indeed as per commentators) will be coming down which was witnessed by no military or any other professional but commoners only.

Mystery of 2nd parachute is the emphasis, then. Beautiful.

Because this IAF drawing shown a F-16 its means IAF shot downs F-16... Ab kar lo jo karna ha PAF aor pakistanio... Yeh raha proof... :rofl:

Why are you doing this to me, my friend? Have I ever hurt you or someone else? Can't bear this torture, please.

A drawing shows that an F-16 was shot down and just so IAF is awarding someone being alive that and not to get hit like others, doesn't mean it is a fact.

Evidence proves 1 IAF MIG down. No other plane. Pakistan shared wreckage details and so also, released the captured pilot.

Indians comes to the front, shown a piece of AMRAAM allegedly fired by F-16 in this clash and that became a proof to shoot down PAF Falcon? Bring the wreckage and hard evidence like downed MIG-21 & Abhinandan at least to begin with.

2 M21 scrambled
After WC Abhinandan was shot down, his wingman engaged afterburners and returned back to base.

:rofl:

2 M21 scrambled

Pure bullshit. The original Pk value is 63% for 12 out of 19 hits, in which there are no IAF aircrafts accounted for or missiles fired by PAF.

Just shows you are pulling stuff out of your arse now.

T-16032019155140.png

T-16032019151037.png

T-16032019154255.png

T-16032019154712.png
Surprised, this award should have been given to Abhinandan first ...

Surprisingly an air superiority fighter is being awarded for fleeing the scene ... Never heard of this earlier before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom