What's new

IAF recommending Abhinandan for gallantry award 'Vir Chakra' to support Indian claims

I also have a feeling and impression, that IAF is forcing this award on Abhinandan. The kind of person, he appears to be, this fake award may become a sort of burden for him, for life.

FB_IMG_1552552993865.jpg

True that Abhinandan was a soldier serving his country with dignity and deserves respect.

If one care to notice, it is not Pakistan, but India itself, which, owing to its political compulsions, is bent upon thoroughly degrading and insulting its own honorable soldier, by dragging him into controversies.

Our DG-ISPR, even in his today's tweet, has mentioned him in honorable terms.

If one care to notice, it is not Pakistan, but India itself, which, owing to its political compulsions, is bent upon thoroughly degrading and insulting its own honorable soldier, by dragging him into controversies.

Our DG-ISPR, even in its today's tweet has mentioned him in honorable terms.

Exactly. Abhinandan was a soldier having dignity but can't say if he falls under Modi's pressure. Even if he was POW in Pakistan, felt safe due to our professionalism & Military Norms contrary to in India where opposing Modi will result either in some suicide news or being shot by unknown person/lynched or tried for treason by becoming ISI agent. I can understand his position and after all, he has a family.

good news
he is awarded for downing Mardan's F-16 Naswar

True that Abhinandan was a soldier serving his country with dignity and deserves respect.
I wont hate him if he follows the state narrative about shooting his missile. he will be incarcerated if he doesnt

entire Indian "victory" claim is based on this supposed shooting down of F-16 and they may never come clean on this and continue to claim it. although they have decided to retract the 300 terrorists claim.

As I said earlier...

If the second pilot is Indian... we urge you to release his details... we Indians will show you how to deal with the politician and military brass who betray the BRAVEHEARTS...
Why would you urge us anything? You deny his existence and that is good enough for us. We and India both know what happened and we hope you apologise to the families of the second pilot and the 6 in the hell for your incompetent IAF

it means medal to mehwish hayat is justified.

good news

I wont hate him if he follows the state narrative about shooting his missile. he will be incarcerated if he doesnt

entire Indian "victory" claim is based on this supposed shooting down of F-16 and they may never come clean on this and continue to claim it. although they have decided to retract the 300 terrorists claim.
They have to keep the lie going...retracting might cause modi's loss....or worse nationwide crying or strikes or open lynching?! You can expect anything from overly emotional crowd who breaks tv for cricket....yeh tou dash ki ijjat ka sawaal hai

Spare me your cringy Bollywood script
He is a hero who shot down a F 16 with Bison... Don't tell me that the 2nd pilot who was in hospital VANISHED... and his jet landed INTACT...

We are already out of mist on F 16 use and AAM RAM... Your own batches ACCEPT the involvement...

P.S.: If the second pilot is Indian... we urge you to release his details... we Indians will show you how to deal with the politician and military brass who betray the BRAVEHEARTS...

good news

Indians are now at a point where they can't let it go or stop claiming as such. The thing is, their lies are already busted and almost every source denied to buy their narrative then it comes to domestic audience who went into hibernation/idol position while looking at MIG-21 going down, Abhinandan arrested, MI-17V5 being shot & six IAF personnel are dead in same crash and then Pakistan claimed to shoot down SU-30 MKI (Asian Raptor).

IAF immediately went back to drawing board, arranged an urgent presser, did not take any question knowing the fact that it would have impossible to defend their lies and managed to claim that they shot an F-16. Why F-16 of PAF? because it has a psychological impact on Indian minds which they always hides/feared but never spoke openly hence, it was right time to save face & give them populace a reason to rejoice while forgetting Indian losses along with questioning about Balakot drama.

This served the purpose for Indian Military as well as Modi and both decided to run parallel for their own credibility through Media & create a narrative among populace that India actually won on that day. The Indian populace took that all as gospel truth because, they have been doctored throughout history with similar kind of "Feel Good" claims and always "Victorious". So we shouldn't be seeing all that going away too quickly and Yes, like the claim of 300+ bodies, everything will vanish through such kind of ceremonies or awards effectively covering their previous lies. They are good at script, creating reasons & inventing stories to begin with.

That's probably because there was no official Indian goverment source that claimed 300 kills or any kills at all. They simple claimed attacking JeM camps in Balakot. There were some BJP leaders who made those statements but it wasn't an official Indian government announcement. So it cannot be called a retraction.

However, the claim of downing an F-16 is an official Indian government claim.

well he sounded and looked like a professional soldier and he perfectly well knows what the truth is, a true second generation professional will accept a gallantry medal based upon lies? most probably we will soon hear about his early retirement

Back
Top Bottom