What's new

IAF recommending Abhinandan for gallantry award 'Vir Chakra' to support Indian claims

thousand lies can never ruin one truth ............ other than indian public rest of entire world know the truth

To Abhinandan, heartiest congratulations from every one at PDF.

D02pMlcW0AAfBNB.jpg

He is a hero who shot down a F 16 with Bison... Don't tell me that the 2nd pilot who was in hospital VANISHED... and his jet landed INTACT...

We are already out of mist on F 16 use and AAM RAM... Your own batches ACCEPT the involvement...

P.S.: If the second pilot is Indian... we urge you to release his details... we Indians will show you how to deal with the politician and military brass who betray the BRAVEHEARTS...

thousand lies can never ruin one truth ............ other than indian public rest of entire world know the truth

Yes, even the PM and DG ISPR talked about the 2nd pilot who was in hospital... VANISHED???

Yes, even the PM and DG ISPR talked about the 2nd pilot who was in hospital... VANISHED???

spare me the bs... where is your evidence he shot down the F16? Independent count proved no F16 was shot down. The interview or Abhi had him saying "I was searching for a target when I was shot down". Care to explain how he shot down the F16 when he was searching for a target?

A very effective way to conceal defeat, in an armed conflict, is to give gallantry awards to the defeated army. I believe, this is quite a classical technique.

He is a hero who shot down a F 16 with Bison... Don't tell me that the 2nd pilot who was in hospital VANISHED... and his jet landed INTACT...

We are already out of mist on F 16 use and AAM RAM... Your own batches ACCEPT the involvement...

P.S.: If the second pilot is Indian... we urge you to release his details... we Indians will show you how to deal with the politician and military brass who betray the BRAVEHEARTS...

spare me the bs... where is your evidence he shot down the F16? Independent count proved no F16 was shot down. The interview or Abhi had him saying "I was searching for a target when I was shot down". Care to explain how he shot down the F16 when he was searching for a target?

As I said earlier...

If the second pilot is Indian... we urge you to release his details... we Indians will show you how to deal with the politician and military brass who betray the BRAVEHEARTS...

As I said earlier...

If the second pilot is Indian... we urge you to release his details... we Indians will show you how to deal with the politician and military brass who betray the BRAVEHEARTS...

As I said in my answer, counter the evidence I gave you. Please try to

He is as much hero as your other warrior who captured the spy pigeon.
Besides he could have only shot the F-16 with some Alien tech developed by the DRDO since all four missiles from his aircraft were salvaged and put on display.
And care to explain as how did you make these ludicrous claim when by the IAF's own admission, they couldn't communicate with him due to signals jamming.
Hope you are not confusing your own invincible SU-30 for an F-16.

Back
Top Bottom