What's new

IAF recommending Abhinandan for gallantry award 'Vir Chakra' to support Indian claims

The IAF will never let Abhinandan speak to the media. I bet he's already threatened court martial if he tries to speak the truth about Balakot episode.

Indian forces are terrorists

I'm sure you know the difference between a permanent structure and a jet travelling several hundred miles an hour. Point to ponder is one doesn't often finds a piece of missile in their back garden, unless the missile carrier or it's victim have crashed in your territory. Pakistan was able to show the missiles recovered from the MiG-21 as that aircraft was shot down inside Pakistan, now please explain where did the IAF authorities recover the piece of AMRAAM.

The F-16s were no where in the vicinity and by Abhinandan's own admission he was shot down within 90 seconds of entering the arena, rest is no rocket science.

You have the info on destroyed FUSES... I'm sure that the pieces of MKI would be larger in size... and few of the have fallen in habitat...

Plus, the 2nd pilot... if he is alive and Indian put him in front of the world and PROVE that Indian pilot is in custody... show the world how incompetent and lair IAF and GOI is... or is it the other way round...

As far as the missiles of Bison are concerned... Indian experts says that one is used...
My experience on Kargil and second pilot... does not allow me to believe Pakistani version until FACTS AND PROOFS are provided...

As per my info from IAF personnel... no MKI was downed... following shortcomings...

1. AWACS
2. BVR CAPABILITIES
3. Secure Datalinks
4. Old jets

He categorically said that MKI avionics and EW proved their Mettle on that day... a trap was laid down by PAF and it survived it... he Did not elaborate even after several requests... and he flies a mean machine...

IAF never claimed that F 16 penetrated into India... Only Mirages entered the Indian Air Space...

Yes they did. You claimed the strike package contained F16s, JF17s and some other jets and it intruded into Indian airspace. Therefore, it measn the F16s entered Indian airspace.

Your Info is completely incorrect... IAF never said that F-16 or JF-17 entered into Indian Air Space... but Yes, they were the part of the package waiting for IAF's retaliatory action...
You are contradicting your DG ISPR and yourself... when you say that F-16 were not used but AIM 120 did...

F16s were NOT used in the operation. That is a well known fact. They were involved in the CAP which was defending Pak Airspace when your jet entered our airspace. Aim120 was involved but not in the operation. What happened AFTER the operation was NOT part of the operation.

Let us know the nationality of 2nd pilot... If he is a Indian... we will show the Pakistanis how to throw out the impotent Civil and Military leadership... We don't have a habit of letting our BRAVE-HEARTS to die as stateless actors like 1000s during Kargil...

Again the 1000s which you claim is a number made up. There were some but nowhere close to 1000s of bodies. It's a feel good number for you.

Secondly, if you don't accept the pilot, that's okay. We will keep him then. You can feel good with what your news tells you and I will feel good with what UNBIASED news channels tell me incl NYT, CNBC, BBC etc

There is no OFFICIAL STATEMENT by USA... Media reports are based on UNNAMED SOURCES... and are in favor of both nations...

1 media report by Hindustan Times <<< Indian biased by Indian editors
1 media report by Foreign Policy <<< unbiased with a PENTAGON correspondent

Tell me who has much more exposure to facts and who is MORE reliable. IF you have some common sense, you should come to the same answer as myself.

Again, you SOB didn't answer any of my previous questions I laid out. However, I didn't expect you to because you know your lies have been busted. Feel free to cry but I won't be responding to you unless you answer EVERY SINGLE point I have mentioned.

You have the info on destroyed FUSES... I'm sure that the pieces of MKI would be larger in size... and few of the have fallen in habitat...

Plus, the 2nd pilot... if he is alive and Indian put him in front of the world and PROVE that Indian pilot is in custody... show the world how incompetent and lair IAF and GOI is... or is it the other way round...

As far as the missiles of Bison are concerned... Indian experts says that one is used...
My experience on Kargil and second pilot... does not allow me to believe Pakistani version until FACTS AND PROOFS are provided...

As per my info from IAF personnel... no MKI was downed... following shortcomings...

1. AWACS
2. BVR CAPABILITIES
3. Secure Datalinks
4. Old jets

He categorically said that MKI avionics and EW proved their Mettle on that day... a trap was laid down by PAF and it survived it... he Did not elaborate even after several requests... and he flies a mean machine...

You failed to answer @Windjammer question on where you got the piece of AMRAAM then??? Answer this as well

Let us know the second pilots nationality... If he is a Indian... we will show the Pakistanis how to throw out the impotent Civil and Military leadership... We don't have a habit of letting our BRAVE-HEARTS to die as stateless actors like 1000s during Kargil...

OR DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE...
If his nation isn't interested in dignifying their dead what can we say?

And first learn to cage the rabid murderer instead of voting for him then boast abt being able to teach anyone anything

What’s wrong with celebrating a POW..? He did his duty very well.
If you think he is coward then what will you say about the 930000 Pakistani POWs in the past..?
that is so true you should relish it like the English relish the 1966 world cup win
India won from the weaker part of the weaker Pakistan but yea win is a win and that was then

and 27 Feb 19 event was NOW. it will haunt the IAF and Modi for years now

the own goal of Indian Mi 17 Helicopter
the slap fest of Abhinandan
And the un-ceremonial demise of SU30

the retracted claim of sticking down the 300 terrorists
and the continued high of Mardan's F-16 Naswar
and the aftershock for weeks and resulting complete silence of Indian web commandos from Internet.

that is so true you should relish it like the English relish the 1966 world cup win
India won from the weaker part of the weaker Pakistan but yea win is a win and that was then

and 27 Feb 19 event was NOW. it will haunt the IAF and Modi for years now

the own goal of Indian Mi 17 Helicopter
the slap fest of Abhinandan
And the un-ceremonial demise of SU30

the retracted claim of sticking down the 300 terrorists
and the continued high of Mardan's F-16 Naswar
and the aftershock for weeks and resulting complete silence of Indian web commandos from Internet.
You can term the feb 26 & 27 engagement whatever you like but it was a clear change from the norm vis-a-vis previous terror incidents in India. What happened after Mumbai ..? Just some posturing and nothing more..! But now the equation has changed, next time an event that traces its roots back to Pakistan is unearthed then there will be a big question mark in the minds of your generals...! What will Modi do..? What will the India military try now..? Everything will be red alert for Pak military. Now such momentum is better for India than no momentum at all.

There is a price to be paid for every action, and I know for certain that the price is being paid..! Look at the economy, look at your currency..! We have made it clear that the people of Pakistan are not our enemy, they are the victims of bad policies by your ruling elite, just like erstwhile east Pakistan..! We just want everyone to know the truth.

Tomorrow even if Modi is not re-elected, he has opened the Pandora’s box in case of a terror event in India. The next govt, whoever it maybe can exercise this option anytime.

I have already said it multiple times that the events that happened in feb 2019 is not to completely destroy Pakistan or its military, it’s foolish to believe such things, our actions are just to show Pakistani military that terror attacks in India will no longer be a zero sum game.

Love it.
Get your *** shot out of the sky.
Get beaten up by kashmiri civilians
Get you *** saved by Pakistan Army jawans
Love pakistani tea
Not allowed to speak in his ow n india
Used to give the nation with small pen1s syndrome a hero.
I am glad he is getting the gallantry award. It means Pak doesn't have much to worry about if this is the quality of indian heros

Why would Pakistan hand over an Indian pilot who might have shot down PAF F16? He would have been neutralised there and then. Pakistan would hand over him to India for all the propaganda purpose, does it make any sense what so ever? How far India has gone with Kulbashan Yadev?

And he was wise not to shoot at any Pakistani villager, otherwise he could be on receiving end of a AK47 burst. Pakistan is not like India. Our citizens are normally armed.
Citizens can carry arms, but the subjects can't - the British colonial rule which pissed off the Americans most

Back
Top Bottom