What's new

IAF recommending Abhinandan for gallantry award 'Vir Chakra' to support Indian claims

He is a hero who shot down a F 16 with Bison... Don't tell me that the 2nd pilot who was in hospital VANISHED... and his jet landed INTACT...

We are already out of mist on F 16 use and AAM RAM... Your own batches ACCEPT the involvement...

P.S.: If the second pilot is Indian... we urge you to release his details... we Indians will show you how to deal with the politician and military brass who betray the BRAVEHEARTS...

There is not an iota of doubt, in what you are saying. Now, in future, bravery would be termed as "Abhinandery".

As I said in my answer, counter the evidence I gave you. Please try to

Did DG ISPR and IK has lied??? I don't think so...

Something went down and Pakistan is hiding it...

IAF said F 16 WERE USED... DG ISPR denied... Batches with F 16 emerged... IAF was correct...

IAF said AIM 120 used... Pak denied... proof given by IAF...

I will believe the IAF instead of PAKISTANI AGENCIES...

IAF said F 16 WERE USED... DG ISPR denied... Batches with F 16 emerged... IAF was correct...

F-16s were no where near the LOC. They were patrolling deep inside Pakistan.

lol, trying to cover the humiliation of IAF...

D4mzW-oX4AE12PB.jpg

Answer my fucking question kid... I will answer yours just to make sure your *** is on fire...

1. DG ISPR said F16s weren't used because THEY WERENT... India claimed F16s entered IND airspace. Show me where F16s entered IND airspace. From YOUR AWAC ES, F16s were DEEP INSIDE PAK. Where the **** did F16s go then?

2. PAK never denied AIM120 wasn't used. Are you pulling this out of your ***? The AIM120 debris clearly show IT SUCCESSFULLY HIT its target... This was the 2nd plane and not the Mig21 because Mig21 fell in Azad Kashmir. Therefore, kindly expalin to me how the **** you got the AMRAAM piece if no other jet was shot down?

I will happily disprove any Indian bullshit you post so don't waste your time. Instead, ANSWER MY PREVIOUS POST.

If the Vir Chakra is the cradle of truth then there will be very few without owing the same in India due to continuous lies. IAF totally failed to prove shooting down F-16 except to wave AMRAAM piece which suggests a hunt by PAF. Abhinandan succumbs to Modi propaganda and seems like it is normal. Nobody dares to ask question and as said, the drama will continue till election or Modi win.

From now on, as per Indian standards for the air forces of the world; a piece of exploded AMRAAM means a confirm kill of launching platform. So also, proof is called power point slides attributed as Radar Imagery and those who count PAF F-16 fleet and confirms that all jets are accounted for, shall bang their heads or shoot themselves.

By the way DG ISPR strikes again from personal account which validates that such awards or announcements are not going to change the fact nor deserves any official counter except for a tweet as such will be good enough.

He is a hero who shot down a F 16 with Bison... Don't tell me that the 2nd pilot who was in hospital VANISHED... and his jet landed INTACT...

We are already out of mist on F 16 use and AAM RAM... Your own batches ACCEPT the involvement...

P.S.: If the second pilot is Indian... we urge you to release his details... we Indians will show you how to deal with the politician and military brass who betray the BRAVEHEARTS...
He is confirmed indian. After F-16 count by US, there shouldn't be any doubt left.

i think enough is enough, Indians are setting an unprecedented example by awarding a POW the highest military award of their country.
So India is a country where cowardliness is celebrated, acknowledged and awarded. :hitwall:
What’s wrong with celebrating a POW..? He did his duty very well.
If you think he is coward then what will you say about the 930000 Pakistani POWs in the past..?

Well IAF initially even never accepted Mig-21 until media showed it to them.
After F-16 count by US, IAF lost its remaining credibility.

GOOD!

Now award Param Vir Chakra to the one who shot down the helicopter as well. He truly deserves this.

Back
Top Bottom