What's new

IAF Mirage-2000 Another One That Got Away !

This topic has been like eczema for some members here. Comes back every few months and everybody take self pleasure in scratching ..

Next time come back when you have anything concrete to prove the SU 30 downing or all other fairy tale stories..

I am now confused, how many jets did PAF shoot down that day, how many doosra bandas were apprehended..???
Everyday something new and confusing comes out of Pakistan regarding this engagement, maybe new things are cooked up as time progresses..!!!!

This topic has been like eczema for some members here. Comes back every few months and everybody take self pleasure in scratching ..

Next time come back when you have anything concrete to prove the SU 30 downing or all other fairy tale stories..
And how many fairy tails you have about downing of our F-16???

I am now confused, how many jets did PAF shoot down that day, how many doosra bandas were apprehended..???
Everyday something new and confusing comes out of Pakistan regarding this engagement, maybe new things are cooked up as time progresses..!!!!

Haha m pretty sure in few weeks pakistanis will move from fighter jets and say the India Awacs were locked but as always poor jf17 never got clearance to fire pl15 yes u heard it right pl15 was also thr flying as jf17 wingman 🤣

Isn't it strange that when PAF had the chance to destroy 7 other jets and literally sink IAF for at least a decade, PAF decided NOT to do it???? WOW !! :cuckoo:

What do you think sir @MastanKhan ??

Last edited:
When you cant convince them Confuse them. New philosophy being applied by the military to keep them in the public eye. Its crossed a point beyond return they plan to make imran khan the defacto PM.

the question no one asks is if they wernt scared of the IAF why did they close their airspace for 2 months and move their airforce out of Kashmir. Then comes the follow up question of how long can they keep up the cap engagement.

Haha m pretty sure in few weeks pakistanis will move from fighter jets and say the India Awacs were locked but as always poor jf17 never got clearance to fire pl15 yes u heard it right pl15 was also thr flying as jf17 wingman 🤣
did we had PL-15 on 27 FAB, don't bring another conspiracy theory

did we had PL-15 on 27 FAB, don't bring another conspiracy theory

Yes my frnd whos frnd works in Airforce who is mechanic overheard a pilot who heard it from another pilot who was involved in actual 27 Fab that Pl15 was seen accompanying JF17 as wingman but the poor Pl15 flying as wingman who had target locked 2 Indian Awacs never got clearances and poor PL15 was sent back..

Yes my frnd whos frnd works in Airforce who is mechanic overheard a pilot who heard it from another pilot who was involved in actual 27 Fab that Pl15 was seen accompanying JF17 as wingman but the poor Pl15 flying as wingman who had target locked 2 Indian Awacs never got clearances and poor PL15 was sent back..
conspiracy theory again, nothing else, our JFT had been equipped PL-12 not PL-15, and and how your Pilot knows that our JFT equipped with PL-15 on FAB 27, did your pilot actually had been seen PL-15 on JFT FAB 27???

conspiracy theory again, nothing else, our JFT had been equipped PL-12 not PL-15, and and how your Pilot knows that our JFT equipped with PL-15 on FAB 27, did your pilot actually had been seen PL-15 on JFT FAB 27???

On FAB 27 pl15 was seen as wingman of Jf17 these r the facts told by frnd of my frnd whos frnd works in airforce whose frnd overheard another frnd whose frnd was involved in FAb27...

On FAB 27 pl15 was seen as wingman of Jf17 these r the facts told by frnd of my frnd whos frnd works in airforce whose frnd overheard another frnd whose frnd was involved in FAb27...

How and in what jet your pilot seen in PL-15 on our JFT, and don't bring conspiracy theory on daily basis and lies, just like your Pulwama lie expose to the world

How and in what jet your pilot seen in PL-15 on our JFT, and don't bring conspiracy theory on daily basis and lies, just like your Pulwama lie expose to the world

What theory i post what i know... infact Pl15 is still angry 😠 ... that why 100 more pl15 was bought as they can fly as wingman for jf17... havnt u heard news after FAB27?? The emergency purchase of 100 pl15s 😮.

What theory i post what i know... infact Pl15 is still angry 😠 ... that why 100 more pl15 was bought as they can fly as wingman for jf17... havnt u heard news after FAB27?? The emergency purchase of 100 pl15s 😮.
No they are just rumors/speculations by some fanboys, and you didn't give my answers, in which IAF jet your pilot saw a pl-15 please tell us and If your Pilot saw PL-15 on our JFT which means your jet was in the firing range (within visual range) of our JFT so how can our JFT didn't attack your that jet which saw PL-15 on our JFT

And do you know how wars are fighting by militaries of the world soldier/pilots/seamen are must obey command from higher commands

No they are just rumors/speculations by some fanboys, and you didn't give my answers, in which IAF jet your pilot saw a pl-15 please tell us and If your Pilot saw PL-15 on our JFT which means your jet was in the firing range (within visual range) of our JFT so how can our JFT didn't attack your that jet which saw PL-15 on our JFT

And do you know how wars are fighting by militaries of the world soldier/pilots/seamen are must obey command from higher commands

Pl15 was flying as wingman... chinese implemented that solution on one day after 26 feb as Jf17 cant carry Pl15 so Pl15 were flying as wingman...
Pilot saw this in radar obviously... infact ajay chukla and praveen swiny will indirectly accept this on tweeter ...
Pl15 is still angry for not being allowed to fire on awacs...

Pl15 was flying as wingman... chinese implemented that solution on one day after 26 feb as Jf17 cant carry Pl15 so Pl15 were flying as wingman...
Pilot saw this in radar obviously... infact ajay chukla and praveen swiny will indirectly accept this on tweeter ...
Pl15 is still angry for not being allowed to fire on awacs...
Oh bhai ok you can continue to live in your fairy tales, and your AWACS were flying 200 km away over Srinagar, and JFT BLK-2 has radar range of only 135 km, and what retard you and your IAF were how can your pilot differentiated PL-15 with other weapons carried JFT like PL-5 and RECK (long range glide bombs) as usual conspiracy theories and nothing else

Back
Top Bottom