What's new

IAF Mig-29 jet crashes, pilots safe

@BL33D

Why do you post these news items and invite the vicious stream of negative comments from our resident vultures? Are you so devoid of any understanding or are you obsessed with appearing in print? Your creating of unlimited opportunities for permitting people to bad-mouth the Indian armed forces is really irritating.
I assume you must have seen posts from your kind "Indians" on this Pakistani forum, bad mouthing in a worst way possible, and you and your kind is still tolerated here.

We Pakistanis has not said or done even 1% of what you people do daily. We are very cultured, decent and tolerant then our neighbours.

more you hide garbage, more it stinks and becomes impossible to hide anymore.

appreciate us for being a good host and our not stooping to Indian level, even when as a guests you people come here and bad mouth and insult us.

I hope I was able to convey my point across properly. in my broken English.

Thank you and Enjoy our hospitality.

Well they are gonna post the same and feast on it anyway. And this feasting isnt limited to the negative threads but is also done in positive threads. So I felt it doesnt make a difference anyway. Maybe I will rethink after I see the reactions.
You did not do anything wrong or bad, new is on Media and whole world knows it. if you noticed, no one said anything bad for IAF until some sanghi came up with bakhat logic.

Read again. I am talking about IAF.
Mig-29K/KUB are operated & owned by Indian Navy and flown from Indian navy bases by Indian navy pilots, nothing to do with IAF.
Well thats a stat you have made up...
Next time you will say ohh it was a mig21 mf but not a mig21 bis... bis has a good record..
Next time us will come say ohh it was f35 a but not f35 b...
Dont create bullshit stats...

Next time you will say ohh it was a mig21 mf but not a mig21 bis... bis has a good record..
It is you who is writing bullshit.
USAF does not include crashes of USN jets in it's annual accident figures report, IAF does the same too.
Same for Russia.

Yaar, IAF crashed landed 2 helis and crashed this MIG 29 in 3 days..........

NO crash from Indian Navy...so India wins....let it go

I assume you must have seen posts from your kind "Indians" on this Pakistani forum, bad mouthing in a worst way possible, and you and your kind is still tolerated here.

We Pakistanis has not said or done even 1% of what you people do daily. We are very cultured, decent and tolerant then our neighbours.

more you hide garbage, more it stinks and becomes impossible to hide anymore.

appreciate us for being a good host and our not stooping to Indian level, even when as a guests you people come here and bad mouth and insult us.

I hope I was able to convey my point across properly. in my broken English.

Thank you and Enjoy our hospitality.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

You did not do anything wrong or bad, new is on Media and whole world knows it. if you noticed, no one said anything bad for IAF until some sanghi came up with bakhat logic.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
Only one is wrong here, we are only doing minimum to defend our home, when uncultured neighbours keeps coming over bad mouth us in our own home.

see, our doors are still open .....

and we hope somewhere down the line (hopefully) our neighbours will learn how to behave in a civilized manner as per human standards.

Two helis? one was the Mi-17 yesterday, what is the 2nd?
check this

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dram...ian-military-helicopter.665118/#post-12307837

Sikkim Mi 17 and dramatic..Mi-8 posted May 7, 2020

Yes, you are clearly misisng something and that's reading comprehension.

Last IAF Mig-29 crash was on 8 Nov 2013 exactly 6.5 yrs ago (no IAF Mig-29 crashes in between).
The crashes in between were of Navy Mig-29K which are operated & owned by Indian Navy and flown from Indian navy bases by Indian navy pilots; maintenance & training also fully by Indian Navy.
So nothing to do with IAF.
Next you going to be counting one seat vs twin seat mig29..than mig29 vs mig29smt..

Fact is mig29 crashed recently mig29k is still a mig29

Quite a safe record 1ac lost every year on average lol almost 20% of mig29 lost to crashes

Pardon me though..my english is bad..

Ps.
This is the second mig crash this year making total mig29 loses to 20

Next you goig to be counting one engine vs twin engine mig29..than mig29 vs mig29smt..
Fact is mig29 crashed recently mig29k is still a mig29

Quite a safe record 1ac lost every year on average lol almost 20% of mig29 lost to crashes

Pardon me though..my english is bad..
and...if it belongs to Navy, Air Force or Army or RSS Aviation......Still Indian loss......what is with the bollywood twist in everything.

Pretty bad record IMO..they are new aircrafts..pretty safe in every one else hands

and...if it belongs to Navy, Air Force or Army or RSS Aviation......Still Indian loss......what is with the bollywood twist in everything.
20 loses in 30 years ..not bad

Only one is wrong here, we are only doing minimum to defend our home, when uncultured neighbours keeps coming over bad mouth us in our own home.

see, our doors are still open .....

and we hope somewhere down the line (hopefully) our neighbours will learn how to behave in a civilized manner as per human standards.

I have said what I want to my errant compatriot, and I will hope that he will not expose us to this behaviour in future. For those Indians who have behaved like this, not only have I never supported it, when I had the authority to do so, I had given them negative ratings. I no longer have that authority.

So there is no point in bandying words on this.

Your anxiety to show that you are compelled to 'defend' yourselves, against the uncultured neighbours who keep coming over to bad mouth you in your own home, is a sad thing to see. It is not much of a thing to be so vulnerable to pressure from others; it appears that it is easy to set off a whole group of members in a particular direction by introducing any news, good, bad or fake, if that is a need.

It is also well within the capabilities of the forum to defend the good name of any nation and its nationals. Now that a strong and vigorous team has come into office, it is for them to act on our complaints, complaints and reports from BOTH sides. Rather than take the kind of vigilante action seen here, it is better to uphold the forum's protocols.

I have said what I want to my errant compatriot, and I will hope that he will not expose us to this behaviour in future. For those Indians who have behaved like this, not only have I never supported it, when I had the authority to do so, I had given them negative ratings. I no longer have that authority.

So there is no point in bandying words on this.

Your anxiety to show that you are compelled to 'defend' yourselves, against the uncultured neighbours who keep coming over to bad mouth you in your own home, is a sad thing to see. It is not much of a thing to be so vulnerable to pressure from others; it appears that it is easy to set off a whole group of members in a particular direction by introducing any news, good, bad or fake, if that is a need.

It is also well within the capabilities of the forum to defend the good name of any nation and its nationals. Now that a strong and vigorous team has come into office, it is for them to act on our complaints, complaints and reports from BOTH sides. Rather than take the kind of vigilante action seen here, it is better to uphold the forum's protocols.

What is all this burn????

PDF is well within its protocol and stated rules and policies.

Grow up now and take it like a man....things happen in life.....

just write a long essay and you will feel relaxed.

All said and done, like with all Indian plane crashes, are we actually going to find out what was the real cause of this crash?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom