What's new

IAF Mig-29 jet crashes, pilots safe

Russian Air forced Crashed 38 Su-27 In last 40 years

IAF In Comparison is pretty Far behind
Crashes are Part Of Aviation When u are using a machine regularly And flying it 100-150 + hours in a year
That To Adding Multiple Third Party Avionics And Weapons in your Aircraft
The Whole fleet is regularly Utilized in Multiple Training hours It Will bound Develop a Snag
Why are you comparing Indian Mig29s with Russian Su27s.
Don't the Russians fly Mig 29s?

Next you going to be counting one seat vs twin seat mig29..than mig29 vs mig29smt..

Fact is mig29 crashed recently mig29k is still a mig29

Quite a safe record 1ac lost every year on average lol almost 20% of mig29 lost to crashes

Pardon me though..my english is bad..

Ps.
This is the second mig crash this year making total mig29 loses to 20
Again epic fail.
USAF does not ever include crashes of USN jets in it's annual accident figures report, IAF does the same too i.e. never includes IN incidents in it's reports.
Same for Russia and UK.

https://www.safety.af.mil/Portals/71/documents/Aviation/End of Year statistics/FY19_Flight_Stats.pdf

Again epic fail.
USAF does not ever include crashes of USN jets in it's annual accident figures report, IAF does the same too i.e. never includes IN incidents in it's reports.
Same for Russia and UK.

https://www.safety.af.mil/Portals/71/documents/Aviation/End of Year statistics/FY19_Flight_Stats.pdf
Ok..oh okay didnt know airforce and navy both operate f16s and f15s..

We are talking of "indian mig29s" ..
Even B. Rakhsha understands this..how tough is this

Again epic fail.
Same for Russia and UK.

You are THE Master of EPIC FAILS....call Joe if he can help you.

INDIAN Loss includes everything India possess .......how hard it is to understand...how thick one has to be to behave like your esteemed self.

Ok..oh okay didnt know airforce and navy both operate f16s and f15s..

We are talking of "indian mig29s" ..
Even B. Rakhsha understands this..how tough is this
You can see in theur archives even for the 60s and 70s when both USAF and USN operated F-4s; USAF did not include USN F-4 losses in their reports.

Also you need to read my original post again (I clearly mentioned Only "IAF" and not Indian "military" whereas BRAF keeps record for whole of military not just IAF).

It is Mig-29 as per India TV.
First crash of an IAF Mig-29 in 6.5 years, Excellent safety record.

It is you who is writing bullshit.
USAF does not include crashes of USN jets in it's annual accident figures report, IAF does the same too.
Same for Russia.
Hahahahah ..... what to expect next??? U will say oh this sqd did not have a crash since last x years!!
Just bs stats by an indian is what i can see

It is you who is writing bullshit.
USAF does not include crashes of USN jets in it's annual accident figures report, IAF does the same too.
Same for Russia.
Bullshitiest bullshit stat by an indian...
Guys next time he will say oh it was not an upgraded mirage but a normal mirage...
Or ohhh it was a non upgraded mig21 not bison...

What is all this burn????

PDF is well within its protocol and stated rules and policies.

Grow up now and take it like a man....things happen in life.....

just write a long essay and you will feel relaxed.

LOL.

I am not questioning PDF; I am not questioning you, but only responded when you shed tears and justified the unjustifiable.

Personally, ever since I grew up to take responsibility, well before I was a major and could vote and drink, I have honoured and respected men (and women) in uniform. So my record is clean.

I am not answerable to anyone, here or elsewhere, for bad behaviour by Internet Indians. So that part is irrelevant to me.

That leaves only the ill-thought out action of a young Indian, and I shared with him my displeasure at what had occurred thanks to that action. So please stop telling me what is right with PDF and what is wrong with all Indians, and save your energy for exciting things.

Who knows? There might be violence in some part of the country, and soldiers may lose their lives, and it will be such a pity if you do not have the energy left to celebrate your glorious victory.

Regarding the long essay, please help me with some facts. Please identify the dozen cases where Pakistanis were given citations and decorations based on Indian recommendations (hint: there were two in Kargil alone; your gallant brigadier in the 71 campaign was another; there are some more). As an exercise, please identify any cases where the opposite happened.

Happy hunting.

LOL.

I am not questioning PDF; I am not questioning you, but only responded when you shed tears and justified the unjustifiable.

Personally, ever since I grew up to take responsibility, well before I was a major and could vote and drink, I have honoured and respected men (and women) in uniform. So my record is clean.

I am not answerable to anyone, here or elsewhere, for bad behaviour by Internet Indians. So that part is irrelevant to me.

That leaves only the ill-thought out action of a young Indian, and I shared with him my displeasure at what had occurred thanks to that action. So please stop telling me what is right with PDF and what is wrong with all Indians, and save your energy for exciting things.

Who knows? There might be violence in some part of the country, and soldiers may lose their lives, and it will be such a pity if you do not have the energy left to celebrate your glorious victory.

Regarding the long essay, please help me with some facts. Please identify the dozen cases where Pakistanis were given citations and decorations based on Indian recommendations (hint: there were two in Kargil alone; your gallant brigadier in the 71 campaign was another; there are some more). As an exercise, please identify any cases where the opposite happened.

Happy hunting.
not in the mood to waste time in reading usual rants..... I am sure one or two line can sum up all of that ....

Talk to your Rafael man, help him.

Thanks

not in the mood to waste time in reading usual rants..... I am sure one or two line can sum up all of that ....

Talk to your Rafael man, help him.

Thanks

Sure: one line it is. Let me correct my youngster, stay out of that conversation. One line.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom